Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
Re: What would be the Best Ending for Wrestlemania 31?

Seth Rollins cashes in. Lights go off. Wyatt family reunited in the middle of the ring with Seth brutally beaten. Bray walks off, steals the belt.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I like it. Apart from Rollins winning the title, of course.

Bray Wyatt pins Undertaker clean with Sister Abigail and ends his career as WrestleMania goes off the air.

·
From 199 to the greatest of all time.
3,701 Posts

WWE throwing a curveball and having Brock Lesnar defeat Roman Reigns to retain the WWEWHC.

Everyone would be shocked, leaving nobody with a clue as to where WWE would go from there. Would that mean Brock has resigned with WWE? Tune in to Monday Night Raw to find out!

·
Banned
51 Posts

Reigns beats Lesnar Rollins goes for the cash in but Reigns beats him in seconds with a superman punch Reigns then does the crotch chop and flips the bird at the booing crowd.
then ... THE ROCK! returns with a thunderous reaction and drops a rock bottom and a peoples elbow on Roman Reigns.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Banned
1,140 Posts

Lesnar retains and pins Seth Rollins after destroying him for a solid five minutes.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Despite the fact that I consider myself a Reigns fan, I wholeheartedly believe that Lesnar should defeat Reigns at Mania. He gets sympathy from the fans, it shows that he's human, has obstacles to overcome, and most importantly, allows the fans to see that he isn't Cena 2.0. It gives us a chance to get behind him. The guy wins the Rumble, beats Bryan (assuming he does at FL), but he just can't quite get it done on the biggest stage of them all.

As to whether or not Lesnar actually walks out the champion or Rollins cashes in, doesn't really matter to me. Either way works, depending on the deal (or lack thereof) they end up working out with Lesnar.

·
Registered
1,539 Posts

The best? Brock retains.
The worst? REIGNSWINSLOL.

·
Magic, sparkles and Strap-ons!
14,349 Posts

Lesnar retains, would mean WWE is going to start booking Reigns right and hopefully get him in the right direction. Also means Brock will stay and hopefully does more shows. Would make the next year a crazy fucking ride for all fans as they (The wrestlers) try to beat the beast.

·
Registered
14,867 Posts

Some how, some way Ryback is WWEWHC!

Reactions: The Coolest

·
Banned
97 Posts

Cesaro and Tyson Kidd Tag champions

Naomi Divas Champion

Roman wins, but Seth cashes in and steals the spotlight to win.

Titus O'Neill as I C champion.

Jack Swagger as U.S champion.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts