Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean if he turned how would you make it happen and how would he act after turning heel
Honestly I don't know how they would do it
I always feel like Right to Censor is the best group ever lol because it's an easy excuse for turning somebody heel but they aren't around anymore
Maybe it could be a friend betrayal thing with Cena
The only way I'd find a Truth heel turn successful is if he got elevated a little because if he's just heel but same old Truth would difference does it make to anyone

·
Registered
92 Posts
He'd be an aggressive Heel hitting opponenets for no reason. He'd be your everyday black man on the street hungry for gold

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
Mildly less annoying I'd guess, I'd assume he'd stop the entrance 'rapping' (Biggie and Tupac roll over whenever R-Truth's music starts up) so that'd be a huge bonus. But I can't really see anything else that a heel turn could do, he wouldn't miraculously be good on the mic or in the ring, in fact considering the drought of decent faces (Cena, Orton and Bryan are the only ones that immediately spring to mind from RAW) then he'd probably get even less TV time than he does right now (which I personally think is way too much as it is).

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Oh god! I can see it now, this whole "I'm Cena's fwiend" thing is leading to an epic heel turn where Truth turns out to be the GM and fires Cena even after he helps Barrett win. Vinny Mac brings Cena back after Truth wins the WWE title leading to an all time classic main event at Wrestlemania of Truth vs Cena "former best fwiends 4ever".

Good lord it's so devious it might just work.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Worse, because they'd transform him into even more of a racial stereotype.

2001's calling, by the way.

RT annoys me because in the ring he's fucking good. But that song ... that character ... the stereotype ... the catchphrases. Ugh.

EDIT: Who thinks it'd be better if he reworked the lyrics in that vid HuskyHarris posted and used that as an entrance theme? Shit actually sounds sellable as a record, unlike his WWE entrance songs.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worse, because they'd transform him into even more of a racial stereotype.

2001's calling, by the way.

RT annoys me because in the ring he's fucking good. But that song ... that character ... the stereotype ... the catchphrases. Ugh.

EDIT: Who thinks it'd be better if he reworked the lyrics in that vid HuskyHarris posted and used that as an entrance theme? Shit actually sounds sellable as a record, unlike his WWE entrance songs.
That makes me think
Why can't he or any other Black get some kind of different gimmick than a stereotypical gimmick
But truth be told all ethnicities in Wrestling get stereotypical gimmicks so I guess it's no end to that never ending story lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts