Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
2,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most women in the WWE retire at a younger age than the men. The oldest active women in the WWE right now are Tamina (39), Mickie James (37), and Asuka and Natalya are both 35. Can you see any women on the roster wrestling into their 40s or 50s?

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I see Asuka having another 5 years in her. She's 35. Hopefully no injuries occur.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
As a full timer, Sasha

Part time included, Charlotte. In other words, IF one of HHH's daughter chooses to wrestle theres no way in hell he will be able to resist another Flair vs Helmsley match.

·
Taking another Z pack
121 Posts
Alicia Fox, Charlotte

Possibly Carmella and Bliss.

Reactions: nyelator

·
Registered
210 Posts
Despite the women's revolution hoax, how you look still matters a lot for the girls so considering most women don't age well (look at Trish now) you won't see many going past 40

·
Registered
3,896 Posts
Its definitely between Alexa Bliss and Sasha, and maybe some younger talent from NXT.

Anyone who is over 30 right now (Becky, Asuka, etc) have no chance. Charlotte maybe but only because of her name and the preferential treatment, she might avoid WWE's apparent dislike of older women on their roster.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Currently on the main roster? Sasha, Becky and Charlotte.

I wouldn't bet on any other women to be here longer than 3 years, some will be but turnover is so high it's hard to say.

·
JANUARY 5TH
4,314 Posts
I see Sasha and Bayley as the most passionate two about business, therefore I see them being there longer than most but gonna go with Sasha just because she is younger.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
I'd be surprised if Charlotte doesn't wrestle past 40 as a part timer. Becky said a while ago she has another decade left. Sasha will probably be around for a long time if able but she bumps pretty hard. Her body could break down sooner than it should if she's not careful.

I doubt any of the older women will stick around that much longer. Mickie James has been wrestling for nearly 20 years and this current run really looks like a veteran putting over the next generation before retiring. It's hard to guess with Asuka. AFAIK she's went her entire career without a single injury, so she could have a lot left from a physical standpoint. I just don't see WWE keeping her around for more than a couple of years though.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Every woman on the roster.
Basically this. The only woman I could think of who would probably be on her way out would be Alicia Fauuuuuxxx

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,489 Posts
There's no way to tell. a short while back I would have said AJ Lee would have a long run as the female face of the company and Paige was young and talented enough to last 20 years.

Considering that Rosa Mendes lasted roughly the same amount of time in the company as Lita or Trish I would say it's a complete crap shoot.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Alicia Fox and Natalya are 10 years in and it doesnt look like they are leaving anytime soon. Both Sasha and Charlotte have stated they want children so I dont see them lasting as long as Nattie and Fox

Reactions: Glorious_Dar

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Out of the relatively new ones, probably Sasha. I can see her being here for maybe another 5 years. Keep in mind, Lita and Trish were already done at 30. AJ Lee even before.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts