Wrestling Forum banner

Most excited

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going by the dirtsheet predictions, which one are you most excited for.

Reigns/Lesnar
Bryan/Reigns/Lesnar
Sting/HHH
Taker/Wyatt
Cena/Rusev
Rollins/Orton
Bryan/Ziggler

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
there are only 2 good things about wrestlemania and you on,y get 1 or the other. HHH's badass entrance or him going over

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,752 Posts
Bryan/Ziggler probably isn't happening anymore. If it was, that would be the match I'm most excited for. That card is looking weak right now.

·
Banned
1,140 Posts
I can't pick just one. None of them sound interesting, at all.

It is nice that Brock and Bryan will be wrestling together but that piece of trash in the match is going to win so fuck that. I'd have no problem with Brock retaining, either.

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts

It is nice that Brock and Bryan will be wrestling together but that piece of trash in the match is going to win so fuck that. I'd have no problem with Brock retaining, either.
I think Brock should retain & Rollins should cash in afterwards. Then have Rollins vs. Reigns vs. Bryan at Extreme Rules, and then have Reigns/HHH + Bryan/Rollins @ SSlam.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Reigns vs Lesnar. I want to see the Hurricane Katrina level of butthurt from certain smarks when Reigns pins Lesnar clean. I'm stacking up on jugs so I can collect all the tears I can.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
WWE Creative vs WWE Universe in Last Man Standing.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hope Bryan doesn't get added to the main event .Reigns going over at fast lane is what should happen you might aswell stop having rumble matches if you are just going to add guys. Last year special situation Bryan got screwed.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Reigns vs. Lesnar may be surprisingly good, we'll see. Just wish Roman had better mic skills. I'm personally looking forward to HOPEFULLY Rusev going over Cena.....I just have a tough time thinking that Cena accepts old age, passing the torch, but wanting to hold the U.S. Title....makes no sense.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Orton vs Rollins will be the only reason I even watch the show live (via stream!) should they book it. Seeing Sting in a WWE ring wrestling and the crowd reaction to Reigns/Lesnar are also things I'm looking forward to, but not in an enthusiastic way, rather "since we're here, let's see this too" kind of way.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts

What IF Bryan wins? :surprise: or Rollins cashes in?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.