Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't see them getting defended regularly since their only challengers left are The Usos and Dudebusters (did i miss other tag teams?). Knowing WWE, Drew and Cody are probably gonna break up soon, therefore i don't see them getting another shot. So basically, the titles change hands almost mean nothing because the belts will most likely get treated as merely props just like what WWE did with US Title *coughthemizustitlereigncough* . Another possibility is perhaps Big Show and a partner (Kofi? Rey? Kaval?) will form a tag team and challenge Nexus for the belts since now Nexus can go to the Smackdown brand freely, and John Cena's presence can at least boost viewers for Smackdown too so it's a win-win.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Look at all the threads about nexus and you will se what most people think.
I think that kaval needs a championship he is not doing anything at the moment mabye team up with someone like kofi. Kofi and kaval would make sence they were both on nxt when kaval won.Or after Bragging rights Edge and rey make a tag team They are smackdowns best. Wwe's last hope or whatever i think that would be good

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,619 Posts
I would love for Edge and Rey to be tag champions again, that was an awesome team :) And of course when Christian returns we will have the greatest team of all time back. That totally reeks of awesomness!

·
Registered
4,712 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I reckon Nexus may defend the belts similar to the Freebirds and the Spirit Squad, it'll certainly give the other members of Nexus something to do whilst Barrett continues his program with Cena and Orton.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts