Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past few weeks the WWE has been airing Brodus Clay promos (they even had one on Raw) saying how unstoppable he is and stuff like that. So when he does return to Smackdown what will they do with him? Will he get put in the title hunt? How big of a impact will he be on Smackdown? When he comes back will he still be a heel?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think he will return to Smackdown and run over a few jobbers and then after Mark Henry beats Big Show at Vengeance, Brodus will challenge Mark Henry and they will fued for Survivor Series with Henry retaining and sending Brodus to mid card for a while to pay his dues.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
I'm pretty sure that he will still be a heel, I don't see him being pushed as a face anytime soon, especially seeing as how they just started to push Sheamus as a newly turned face.

I also don't see him being thrown right into the title hunt right off the bat, as it should be, but I do however see him feuding with Sin Cara or the aforementioned Sheamus. They could bill it as the monster vs the little guy with Cara or the monster vs the warrior with Sheamus. Hell Clay vs that boy D Bryan could lead to some potentially good matches imo.

Then after he has some months of feuding with mid and upper card faces and some heels I would be happy to see him be eased into the title hunt.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
A couple of matches with Daniel Bryan would be a great way to start him off, and maybe a match going over Sin Cara, before moving on to a feud with Sheamus. Brodus vs Sheamus could be a great feud, with potential for some solid matches and interesting promos.

·
Registered
945 Posts
He'll have the equivalent spot to that which Umaga had for most of his run....

Upper mid-card monster who is a nice option to throw at a ME face once in a while.

They gotta find a better outfit for him though... 'Fat man in a leotard' is never a good look, but less so for him than some.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
I think he will return to Smackdown and run over a few jobbers and then after Mark Henry beats Big Show at Vengeance, Brodus will challenge Mark Henry and they will fued for Survivor Series with Henry retaining and sending Brodus to mid card for a while to pay his dues.
Time to lay off the fantasy booking, that will never happen. He's clearly being presented as a heel.

fire his fat ass.
Why? He's perhaps the best big man they have right now, in the ring and on the mic.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Probably have him feud with sheamus

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
I'm pretty sure that he will still be a heel, I don't see him being pushed as a face anytime soon, especially seeing as how they just started to push Sheamus as a newly turned face.

I also don't see him being thrown right into the title hunt right off the bat, as it should be, but I do however see him feuding with Sin Cara or the aforementioned Sheamus. They could bill it as the monster vs the little guy with Cara or the monster vs the warrior with Sheamus. Hell Clay vs that boy D Bryan could lead to some potentially good matches imo.

Then after he has some months of feuding with mid and upper card faces and some heels I would be happy to see him be eased into the title hunt.
Please, not Mistico or especially Sheamus, because losing his first feud would seriously ruin Clay's prospects.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Attack various faces (e.g Usos, Tatsu, DiBiase). He can defeat them in matches too.
Destroy John Morrison.
DQ losses to Sheamus and Daniel Bryan
Tease a confrontation with Mark Henry
Feud with CM Punk

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Just throw him out there against jobbers (heel or face) that they have no plans for and let the crowd decide whether they love him or hate him. I think he would well as either a heel or a face.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Hes supposed to be getting pushed very soon on raw from what i heard a few weeks back.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,788 Posts
-Debuts by crushing some local indy guy from _____ (wherever they are that night).
-Crushes another local indy guy the next week from _____ (wherever they are that night).
-Crushes another local indy guy the following week from _____ (wherever they are that night).
-Destroys Yoshi Tatsu.
-Obliterates Santino.
-Exterminates the Usos in a handicap match.
-Practically tears John Morrison limb from limb in a minute flat before pinning him. Following the pinfall, he carries Morrison's prone body and throws it off the Raw stage, out of camera range, hours before Morrison's contract expires.
-Upon getting over, WWE reverses course and jobs him out because they construed a comment backstage as being a sign of egotism. And certainly that would never be acceptable for a professional wrestler; we all know they are meant to be the bashful sort. Jobs to JTG on Superstars for no reason at all before disappearing altogether for a few months as he's sent down to FCW for further seasoning, and then next spring the whole process starts all over again.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Make him crush more jobbers, then hopefully move onto some real superstars and gradually, over the months make himself a title contender. Possibly one against Mark Henry, they feud over for a while with Big Show and bam, big man Triple Threat I hope.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts