Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
I think Dean could easily have a short reign, but I think he should at least hold it until Summerslam. Give him one successful defense at Battleground at a minimum. I think that the belt can be traded between the three shield guys for a while, and I don't think that when Dean loses it that it has to be the last time he holds it. If Reigns beat him tonight, it would just make the whole MitB PPV a bit of a waste, because they burned out up to 365 days of booking with the briefcase.

All of that said, if they introduce a second belt for the brand split then I wouldn't be surprised if Ambrose headlines the Smackdown! brand or something, much like he has been headlining the "B" house shows.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,920 Posts
I just want Reigns to attack Ambrose, leave him bloodied and officially turn heel. It doesn't need to involve the belt switching hands again.

Although, if Reigns were to get the belt back, a part of me would laugh over Vince's trolling.
But that would make even less sense than WWE's usual stupidity. Ambrose stole the belt from Rollins, not Reigns. Reigns has absolutely no beef with Ambrose.

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
I know Vince will make a better episode of Swerved if he does this. Vince will officially become the troll master in my book....

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
But that would make even less sense than WWE's usual stupidity. Ambrose stole the belt from Rollins, not Reigns. Reigns has absolutely no beef with Ambrose.
I'm basing my heel wish on Roman's recent tweet.

Roman wants "his" belt back and Dean has it. It's as if they keep hinting that they'll turn Reigns heel and then never do it. Tonight presents an opportunity. Roman could pretend to be happy for his brother and then go in for the kill.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
Dean Ambrose has his name in the record books as a world champion. And it's not even a secondary world title. It's the sole world title in the company. The length of the reign won't change that.

That's what's most important.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
21 - 30 of 30 Posts