Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
No doubt a few people will celebrate Dean losing the belt considering the stick he's been getting from some people recently, but in general i'd say there'll be absolute outrage, and it'd just make fan reactions towards Reigns even worse.

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
No doubt a few people will celebrate Dean losing the belt considering the stick he's been getting from some people recently, but in general i'd say there'll be absolute outrage, and it'd just make fan reactions towards Reigns even worse.
Perfect way to turn him heel.

C'mon WWE, give us more of that "umph' you gave us last night!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm just starting to like Reigns now. He's getting pretty good in the ring, more confident in the mic and he can actually lose now. Please don't ruin that by letting him go full superman again.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I love Roman, but I would be LIVID if they did this. Let Dean have an actual title reign for god's sakes WWE. If they do that, they're even dumber than I thought they were.

But I don't think they will, I think they might have Seth & Roman argue over who the #1 contender should be cos they both have legit reasons for rematches.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Perfect way to turn him heel.

C'mon WWE, give us more of that "umph' you gave us last night!
Yikes, that'd be a hard one for me personally. Been clamouring for Reigns to turn heel but Ambrose losing the belt so quickly would leave a sour taste.

But that would be their intention, i'd imagine.

Wow, WWE really could pull it out of the bag right now.

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
I hope not. I know people aren't exactly keen on Ambrose as of late. But the guy is a workhorse. No doubt about it. He deserves a little bit of time with the title. We all know Roman will be a 10+ time champion within the next two years. So he doesn't need it right now.

·
International Purveyor Of Violence
2,421 Posts
It's the very likely probability of such a scenario that is preventing from getting my hopes up for a substantive run with Ambrose. MITB was a series of great moments, but the quality of the follow through remains to be seen. WWE is at a crossroads; build on the renewed good will or further alienate the viewers they just won back over?

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
It's unlikely, but if it happens. I think WWE would lose a lot of interest it gained last night. People are all excited to see tonight show with new fresh champion. Even if they don't love Ambrose.It would be a major mistake for WWE to do that.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hope not. I know people aren't exactly keen on Ambrose as of late. But the guy is a workhorse. No doubt about it. He deserves a little bit of time with the title. We all know Roman will be a 10+ time champion within the next two years. So he doesn't need it right now.
I really hope not, I hope they keep the belt off him until the end of the year at least but I guess that's just wishful thinking on my part.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
I just want Reigns to attack Ambrose, leave him bloodied and officially turn heel. It doesn't need to involve the belt switching hands again.

Although, if Reigns were to get the belt back, a part of me would laugh over Vince's trolling.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts