Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His return video got 2 million views in only 4 days...

Pretty good move by Vince :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Millions, AND MILLIONS!

·
Registered
553 Posts
id say pretty high especially since the rock came back last week and its the 2/21/11 edition where evry1s going to be highly dissappointd when neither the rock nor sting show up haha

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Actually, if you add up ALL the videos of his return on Monday, combined they have around 5 MILLION views in 5 days.

Pretty incredible that one guy can create buzz like that.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Actually, if you add up ALL the videos of his return on Monday, combined they have around 5 MILLION views in 5 days.

Pretty incredible that one guy can create buzz like that.
Forgot about the other videos, lol.

Imagine Stinger, Rock, and Undertaker in one night? Oh god D: that would be amazing

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
3.7 to 3.9. Unless The Rock appears at the Elimination Chamber; or is heavily teased for RAW. Don't forget Undertaker is also expected to return as well as a few other people maybe returning/debuting depending on what you believe, so it could be higher.

The last time RAW broke 4.0 was on June 22nd, 2009 when it had a 4.5 cable rating.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Score one for Vinny Mac.

And not to mention, ITS A HOLIDAY IN THE U.S. TOO, oh lawd

So, day after an important PPV, week after Rock's back, 2-21-11, Holiday... wow hoping for a good RAW then!

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
When was the last time Raw got a rating in the 5.0's? Edge and Litas sex show?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
As a guide:

3.7 - highest since 15/03/10
3.8 - highest since 22/02/10
3.9 - highest since 24/08/09
4.0 - highest since 27/07/09
between 4.1 and 4.5 - highest since 22/06/09
between 4.6 and 4.8 - highest since 20/04/02
4.9 - highest since 03/01/02

It'll probably, very realistically be a high 3, low 4.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Score one for Vinny Mac.

And not to mention, ITS A HOLIDAY IN THE U.S. TOO, oh lawd

So, day after an important PPV, week after Rock's back, 2-21-11, Holiday... wow hoping for a good RAW then!
thats right, i forgot monday is a holiday. in that case...3.7..maybe 3.6. they screwed themselves by showing us that 2.21.11 is the return of the undertaker, so any glimmer of hope that it would be sting is now gone, that will effect the ratins, or the lack there of a lot. i think some people think the rock is "staying" and is a "superstar" again and will be on tv every week...uh, no. i highly doubt it...he might be, but i doubt it. that will bump the rating up a little bit...but it being a holiday the ratings bump won't be significant.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Remembering that Raw is gonna be after a PPV, they're gonna be decent anyway most probably.

Anyone tuning in for The Rock will probably tune out again when they realise all they're gonna see is slow motion, over edited highlights of his return - and ridiculous captions like THE ROCK RETURNING ON YOUTUBE WAS MOST WATCHED ON THURSDAY BEHIND RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON'S =3 SERIES

I'm interested to see if Cena will respond to Rocky on Raw on a more heated basis than he responded to him on Twitter.

If he gives the same line on TV, I will facepalm.

Rock put big holes into his character with such heavy shots at him - he needs to come back at him hard to keep the respect of a lot of his fans.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts