Wrestling Forum banner

101 - 107 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I stopped watching every week in 2008. 2009 I didn't watch at all until 2014. In 2014 WWE had a house show in my city and I was off that day so on a whim I bought a ticket. Sitting in the crowd that day brought back the fan in me and I've been watching again ever since. My friends and I have been to 2 raws and a smackdown live since then and will be going to Wrestlemania. The last raw I went to was in Charlotte NC and Charlotte and Sasha banks ended their match right where i was sitting. I got some great pictures from that match btw. That honestly made me realize that I may take a break from time to time but I will never fully quit watching.

·
Banned
110 Posts
I have been a WWE fan for 19 years and I have never stopped watching since. I have seen the highs and I have seen the lows. Its a big part of my life. Just to stop cold turkey would not be good for me lol. Anyways IDK why people would stop watching it now. True pro wrestling fans never stop watching. Besides this time in WWE right now is no where near the worst. If anyone was around for 2009-2010 you would know that was the worst time.
nah, those years you mentioned are 100x times better than the godawful 3 years of wwe. 2010 had the birth of the nexus! what is there anything memorable about this year or last year? oh yeah NOTHING.

·
Registered
4,715 Posts
see for me is I don't really watch that much TV...and with DVR, using 2/3 hours of my life to digest a week worth of wrestling isn't a big deal. AT this point, wrestling is too much of a part of my daily life to change unfortunately.

at this point, if I haven't stopped watching with this Reigns crap that I despise to much...and this awful announcing.....and this nonsense story telling across the board.... and this over saturation...

nothing will

101 - 107 of 107 Posts