Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey do you guys think Paul Bearer will continue to manage Kane after he loses the title?

What will his role be afterwards...I don't see Paul sticking around for much longer. Maybe until Royal Rumble or until Wrestlemania.

I see WWE writing him off for good...maybe Undertaker getting revenge or someone else

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
With how much more entertaining he is than Kane, maybe he should get a run with the world title...

Reportedly, Undertaker wants Paul Bearer around for his final run, though, so he's probably staying until at least WrestleMania 28. Or maybe WrestleMania 48, whenever he finally decides to leave.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Pyro™;9031181 said:
With how much more entertaining he is than Kane, maybe he should get a run with the world title...

Reportedly, Undertaker wants Paul Bearer around for his final run, though, so he's probably staying until at least WrestleMania 28. Or maybe WrestleMania 48, whenever he finally decides to leave.
Dude, you're going to make KanesBackinAction's head explode.

Then again, I can't wait 'til he loses the title so this guy can change his name to KanesBackinMidCard.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Why are they making Paul swerve so much
Why couldn't he have started with Kane in the first place?

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
:lmao

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude, you're going to make KanesBackinAction's head explode.

Then again, I can't wait 'til he loses the title so this guy can change his name to KanesBackinMidCard
Na my head wont explode.

Kane beat Undertaker at 3 PPVS in a row and has been world champ since July.

I can never be upset again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts