Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
The Rock returning has nothing to do with Punk's push. You should be concerned with why Punk is losing to Cripple H and getting powerbombed by Nash every single link with no payback. Expect the Rock and Punk to interact leading to Survivor Series on either the same team if he's gonna be apart of the main event....

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
When Rock feuds Cena for Wrestlemania, I am still holding out hope that Punk vs Austin will also happen at Wrestlemania. But baldy better be ready to let Punk over....

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Rock returning has nothing to do with Punk's push. You should be concerned with why Punk is losing to Cripple H and getting powerbombed by Nash every single link with no payback. Expect the Rock and Punk to interact leading to Survivor Series on either the same team if he's gonna be apart of the main event....
How so? The rock will take all the spotlight. Punk will be back to mid cards.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
John Cena will AA both and make rock tap to STFU
some one needs 2 ban this guy, it ain't nice going on every thread and seeing him far up cenas ass

·
Registered
692 Posts
The Rock: Who in the blue hell are you?

CM Punks career ends

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
The Rock: Who in the blue hell are you?

CM Punks career ends
Rock " Who in the blue hell are you?"

Punk " I am the guy who never kissed ass to get to the top, I worked my way up, unlike some other people "

Hogan fidgets uncomfortably at home watching it, Cena has awkward moment backstage with the rest of the roster, and Rock thinks back to remind himself whether he has

·
Registered
692 Posts

Punk " I am the guy who never kissed ass to get to the top, I worked my way up, unlike some other people "

Hogan fidgets uncomfortably at home watching it, Cena has awkward moment backstage with the rest of the roster, and Rock thinks back to remind himself whether he has
Thats funny, because the Rock never had to kiss ass. He was pushed down(went from WM main event to feuding with Mr. Ass) and the fans loved him too much for the WWF to hold him down anymore.

CM Punk will never be on his level. Ever.

·
Banned
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Rock would easily own punk on the mic actually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts