Wrestling Forum banner

What will happen in the main-event?

958 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Gunner14
I don't any of the three guys, Sting, RVD, Anderson turning heel at Lockdown but it's obvious that Hogan and Immortal will be involved in the match. Anybody wants to take a guess?

Sting winning clean?
Anderson winning clean?
RVD winning clean?
Someone turning heel and winning the title?
Jeff Hardy comes out and ask for a match right after Sting wins?
Hogan gets in the ring and says to Sting that the night isn't over yet, he gives him a leg drop and wins the belt?

Many possibilities for this match. I love it.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,419 Posts
i was thinking that anderson was going to win the strap before the sting interview but now i kind of am second guessing that he might pull out an epic win this ppv. i have nothing but mad respect for sting and i really atm do not mind him holding the title. still kinda hoping AJ comes back and wins it at BFG he has been out of the picture really since he lost it but I like how he's really evolved this year along with fortune they really have built them up pretty well.

· Premium Member
46,606 Posts
I'm going to make the predictions that somebody besides one of these three will wind up joining Immortal and that guy will become Immortal's new chosen won and will win the Championship either at or by Slammiversary.

My two picks are The Pope or Christopher Daniels. Either Daniels will turn on Fortune in Lethal Lockdown, his role as a saboteur earning him high ranks in Immortal & ultimately getting him the prize that has always eluded him.

Then there is The Pope who initially opposed Immortal, but has gone way up on the "Big Bad Heel-O-Meter" in the last few months during this feud with Joe. After the World Title match, no matter who wins, the winner is jumped by The Pope, setting up this to take place. Bischoff & Hogan explain that they had to look outside of RVD & Anderson to find a new Immortal Champion & they lead The Pope down that path.

Also, both The Pope & Christopher Daniels have that religious side to their characters, which they can tie right back to The Antichrist bit they had going with Jeff Hardy.

And I think I officially put more thought into this than anybody on TNA Creative.

· Registered
1,419 Posts
actually i would be cool if daniels turned and won his first heavyweight title. pope could work as well when you think about it i just dunno if they are gonna push him that far just yet. i'd rather see him get a good tv title run for a while first but they could reasonably push him to the world title.

· Registered
2,114 Posts
I would not mind seeing Sting win clean and have JJ beat Sting for the title at Slammiversary. JJ is the most over heel at this time in TNA, JJ is apart of Immortal already, has the best mic skills out of all the guys in Immortal and could have a great feud with Sting. He could probably have good match with Sting, JJ is great at playing off the crowd and can have a good old school match with, which would help hind Stings limitations. Plus you could have Angle beat JJ later on for the title leading to AJ vs Angle at BFG.

· Banned
18,342 Posts
RVD turns heel and becomes new champ. Yeah, I know it's bad...

· Registered
183 Posts
I hope that the swerve here is that there will be no swerve!

It's been a good build to Lockdown, probably one of the best builds for a long time. Lets just please not have a swerve, then we can all sit back as people complain that it was boring.

· Registered
3,873 Posts
So, this is TNA, right.

Well, we start off with the obligatory ref bump. Then, Hogan unfortunately makes his entrance (this time not on crutches or with assistance damn it), a DOUBLE SWERVE takes place and both RVD and Anderson turn heel in the process. The ref either recovers, or Garrett Bischoff comes in because it's about time that he needs to be revealed as Eric's son.

· Registered
4,841 Posts
RVD AND Anderson with both join immortal. 2 on 1 take out Sting. Then fight eachother over who gets the pin. Then Immortal will come out and take out both of them and holy shit swerve Sting is in Immortal and he retains.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.