Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like Ronda Rousey will wrestle Becky and I thought the plan all along was for Sasha or Bayley to turn on the other and they will have a big WrestleMania match. Where does that leave Charlotte? They probably won't have more than two women's matches on the main card so Charlotte will have to wrestle in the battle royal.

·
Registered
22,576 Posts
#1: Win the Rumble and go to SD to challenge Bayley, Sasha, Lacey, etc.

#2: Get shoehorned into whatever Becky is doing.

#3: While Becky faces Ronda, Charlotte faces Shayna 1 on 1.

#4: Challenge for the tag titles.

#5: Face off against Rhea Ripley in a special singles match.

Of the those options, I would say #1 and #3 are most likely.

·
Southern Pride
2,798 Posts
It's way too early to even have a hunch. WWE probably doesn't even know yet. Thats like us trying to predict after Mania last year what would happen as Summer Slam. A lot can change.

I actually wouldn't mind Charlotte vs. Stephanie. Yes, I know. I can't believe I am saying it too.

Becky and Charlotte need to stay apart and we have already seen Charlotte try to win the tag team titles most recently. So unless Nia Jax or Ruby Riott return before Mania and challenge Charlotte..thats what i'll stick to.

·
Registered
622 Posts
#1: Win the Rumble and go to SD to challenge Bayley, Sasha, Lacey, etc.

#2: Get shoehorned into whatever Becky is doing.

#3: While Becky faces Ronda, Charlotte faces Shayna 1 on 1.

#4: Challenge for the tag titles.

#5: Face off against Rhea Ripley in a special singles match.

Of the those options, I would say #1 and #3 are most likely.
# 3 is what I would have said.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,465 Posts
Tag team titles with Natalya as her partner but I hope it's with Trish.

Feud with Stephanie McMahon.

Feud with Nia Jax.
A feud in a Midcard storyline with Stephanie McMahon would be a fresh start for Charlotte not having to be involved in Title matches for a change, This also will help Flair win fans back if she has someone vastly more hated than her to oppose.

Easy way to write in a plot layer is Charlotte correcting Steph on who really gave breath to the Women's Revolution and defending those who step between the ropes 365 days a year, Steph could probably use a returning Nia as her personal hit women seeing as Nia has nothing to do with women being put on the map and just tagged along for the ride.

I'd leave Becky to Shayna/Ronda and Sasha/Bayley/Alexa to competing for the Titles this year, Tag Titles are still there but just another record win that can be done after WM.

·
\m/
22,628 Posts
I think she will end up teaming with Nattie and challenging the Kabuki Warriors at Mania. I don't see her winning the Rumble (that will be Shayna or Ronda). A feud with Stephanie could be interesting but there hasn't been even a hint about that happening.

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
At first I was thinking it might be Becky & Charlotte vs. Ronda & Shayna, but they seem to have moved right away from the Becky/Charlotte stuff. They could always do Charlotte in a corner and Shayna in a corner, or Ronda in Shayna's corner. That sort of thing. They could give Charlotte the Horsewoman Becky doesn't face. But honestly, I do see them doing the Charlotte/Nattie vs. Kabuki Warriors thing. Kairi should get a pirate entrance at Mania, because why wouldn't you? Charlotte is going to be featured and Nattie is a veteran that could use the spot. Seems like a pretty logical fit.

·
it's a tarp!
4,439 Posts
Okay, If Ronda is back then Becky/Ronda obvs if not Becky/Kairi..

Which results in Charlotte/Shayna as a top feud to keep both of them in contention heading into WM.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts