Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm predicting-
Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Possible 5th member- Miz.

vs.

Randy Orton and The Shield. Possible 5th member- Triple H.

I don't think Triple H will be part of it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is.

What teams do you predict?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Your probably right but I wish they would go back to the old formula and have the card full of them plus a title fight, nothing else.

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Honestly, I don't think matches involving teams are nearly as marketable as they used to be. The glory of winning with teammates isn't nearly as big as winning on your own.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I think given the current roster you could have some pretty decent traditional matches:

CM Punk, Big E, R-Truth, Ziggler VS Ryback, Axel, Brock & Fandango

Uso's , Los Matadores vs Real americans,Rollins & Reigns

Miz, Kofi,Sheamus, Christian VS Wyatt family and Mark Henry

Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Big Show, Rock, VS HHH, Randy Orton , Dean Ambrose, Alberto Del Rio

or something like that.....

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Tbh I reckon there will be more than 1. The main one ofc but I'm also betting on Team Punk vs Team Heyman where Punk finally gets his hands on Heyman. I'd also not be surprised at a divas one too.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Here is the card I would like to see if all the matches are Traditional Survivor Series Matches

1. Total Divas (The Bellas, Natalya, & The Funkadactyles) w/ Eva Marie & JoJo v.s. The WWE Divas (AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Layla, Tamina Snuka, & Paige)

2. Los Matadores, The Primetime Players, & Santino Marella v.s. The Real Americans, 3MB, & Fandango w/ Summer Rae, Zeb Colter, & Jinder Mahal

3. The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, The Usos, & Rey Mysterio v.s. The Wyatt Family, Damien Sandow, & Kane

4. CM Punk, Big E. Langston, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, & John Cena v.s. Ryback, Curis Axel, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, & Brock Lesnar

5. Daniel Bryan, The Big Show, Goldust, Cody Rhodes, & Sheamus v.s. The Shield, Randy Orton, & Triple H

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Team Bryan:
Bryan(WWE Champion)
Big Show
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Ziggler/Miz

Team Authority:
Randy Orton
Ambrose
Rollins
Reigns
*insert heel*

Daniel Bryan wins the match by eliminating Orton.HHH's music hits.HHH congratulates Bryan and calls him an A+ player.But says not defending the WWE Championship isn't best for business.So Daniel Bryan will defend his WWE Championship right now against HHH.Just after the annoucement,The SHield beats Daniel Bryan to a bloody pulp.The match starts and HHH pins Bryan by hitting him with a pedigree.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Your probably right but I wish they would go back to the old formula and have the card full of them plus a title fight, nothing else.
Completely agree. Survivor Series used to be a lot of fun, but removing the team style matches took a lot of that away.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,507 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing at least 1 or 2 of those traditional SS tag matches this year.

·
We Are All Craig Whyte
4,719 Posts
Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
John Cena

V

Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose