Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm predicting-
Daniel Bryan, Big Show, Cody Rhodes and Goldust. Possible 5th member- Miz.

vs.

Randy Orton and The Shield. Possible 5th member- Triple H.

I don't think Triple H will be part of it, but it wouldn't surprise me if he is.

What teams do you predict?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think given the current roster you could have some pretty decent traditional matches:

CM Punk, Big E, R-Truth, Ziggler VS Ryback, Axel, Brock & Fandango

Uso's , Los Matadores vs Real americans,Rollins & Reigns

Miz, Kofi,Sheamus, Christian VS Wyatt family and Mark Henry

Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Big Show, Rock, VS HHH, Randy Orton , Dean Ambrose, Alberto Del Rio

or something like that.....

·
Registered
500 Posts
Here is the card I would like to see if all the matches are Traditional Survivor Series Matches

1. Total Divas (The Bellas, Natalya, & The Funkadactyles) w/ Eva Marie & JoJo v.s. The WWE Divas (AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, Layla, Tamina Snuka, & Paige)

2. Los Matadores, The Primetime Players, & Santino Marella v.s. The Real Americans, 3MB, & Fandango w/ Summer Rae, Zeb Colter, & Jinder Mahal

3. The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, The Usos, & Rey Mysterio v.s. The Wyatt Family, Damien Sandow, & Kane

4. CM Punk, Big E. Langston, R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, & John Cena v.s. Ryback, Curis Axel, Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, & Brock Lesnar

5. Daniel Bryan, The Big Show, Goldust, Cody Rhodes, & Sheamus v.s. The Shield, Randy Orton, & Triple H

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Team Bryan:
Bryan(WWE Champion)
Big Show
Cody Rhodes
Goldust
Ziggler/Miz

Team Authority:
Randy Orton
Ambrose
Rollins
Reigns
*insert heel*

Daniel Bryan wins the match by eliminating Orton.HHH's music hits.HHH congratulates Bryan and calls him an A+ player.But says not defending the WWE Championship isn't best for business.So Daniel Bryan will defend his WWE Championship right now against HHH.Just after the annoucement,The SHield beats Daniel Bryan to a bloody pulp.The match starts and HHH pins Bryan by hitting him with a pedigree.

·
Team Narcisse
7,939 Posts
Your probably right but I wish they would go back to the old formula and have the card full of them plus a title fight, nothing else.
Completely agree. Survivor Series used to be a lot of fun, but removing the team style matches took a lot of that away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.