Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
I don't know why anyone would want to see a heel Cena actually. It's been about a decade since he was a heel and he's not going to go back to doing the shit he did 10 years ago as a midcard heel. Any time it's even been teased Cena makes that angry face and kind of shakes and it's just stupid. I know some people enjoyed the WrestleMania 30 match, but it was stupid to me. 364 days of the year against any other opponent Cena A) Wouldn't be tempted to go outside the rules of the match and/or B) if he really thought he needed to hit Bray with a chair to protect himself he would. But since it's Bray Wyatt all of a sudden it's Cena questions himself. Why because Wyatt says he's a monster too. So Wyatt give Cena a chair and exposes himself. All Cena had to do was kick it away or just hit Wyatt (not with chair) just cause Wyatt was dumb enough to expose himself in a match. Then Cena hits Harper with a chair anyway. If he was really concerned about the DQ he never had to touch the chair anyway and if he thought Harper was going to attack him while Wyatt was in the middle of the match anyway then he had every right to hit Bray, clock Harper, floor Rowan and get the fuck out of there to save his ass. None of those options would have made him a monster or evil in anyway. It was just stupid. Also the ref always has the authority to demand Harper and Rowan leave ringside so if it looked like Harper was going to attack Cena that could have happened to protect Cena. Hell, they did it with the Bryan/Wyatt match at the Rumble.

It's stupid shit like this is why the shouldn't even bother teasing that Cena is evil. It's a combination of dumb logic and stupid angry faces. Now that they've hinted that Wyatt is possessing children the story is working better. Still goofy and the Extreme Rules match was bad but at least they've defined that Wyatt actually is evil and Cena's a good guy trying to protect the kids. Overall it's a bust of a feud and WWE needs to cut all the paranormal shit they're doing with Wyatt and even Kane, because it's coming off horribly.

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
Cena winning in Chicago against Wyatt is something I don't see happening.

This has surprise interference written all over it.

Sent from the Vertical Sports app on my sexy ass Nexus 5 cellular phone

·
Registered
565 Posts
Idk, I think cena would win. But to save wyatt, they should put him in a face run and have him go against tweeners.. since sheamuzs is rumored to turn heel it will help bray get some steam again and he's credible enough to put bray over again and they can go on from there.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts