Wrestling Forum banner

What will Austin do at Mania?

977 Views 14 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  peowulf
I think at the bare minimum, they will have him talk about Tough Enough, and about how he's gonna whip them into shape or ship them out. But I think he should do more than that. Some sort of confrontation/interaction with The Rock maybe?
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
267 Posts
Match has just ended and the ring is empty. The glass breaks and the announcers sell it while the crowd goes wild. Stone Cold in lets say........stone cold skull tshirt and camo shorts comes down to the ring looking like Austin always does. Wants to talk about tough enough and either asks Vince to come out or Vince comes out on his own. They both talk about tough enough and how great it's going to be tomorrow. Austin has them throw some miller lights and he and Vince drink a couple and then he stuns Vince. More beers are drank and Austin celebrates and then leaves.

I'm saying that atleast 75% happens in that paragraph.

· Registered
871 Posts
Miz vs Cena with Rock as special enforcer type deal, late in the match, ref gets bumped (it's Mania, of course the ref has to go down at some point), Alex Riley tries to interfere, but gets taken out by Rock with a Rock Bottom, then Miz hits Rock with the title belt...then glass shatters, Austin down, takes Miz out with a Stunner, cue Attitude Adjustment, Rock recovers to make the three count, then drops the People's Elbow on Miz afterwards for shits and giggles, then Rock, Austin and Cena drink some beer to end the show.

I would mark my balls off. Won't happen, but it would be incredible, and a real throwback to the finishes in the Attitude Era.

· Registered
251 Posts
Im hoping he brings out the tough enough roster and we see some kind of showdown between the corre or the nexus and austin. Most likley the corre as until we get to smackdown i cant see them being involved in anything other than an 8 man tag.

· Registered
255 Posts
Seeing the Rock and Stone Cold together makes it worth buying WM this year on its own.

· Registered
267 Posts
who said he was going to be there in the first place?
He will be there. There is also an ok chance that he'll show up on the RAWs pre/post Manaia. No way the WWE won't push Tough Enough. Actually it won't be shocking to have The Rock + Austin on the last RAW pre Mania.

· Registered
317 Posts
Miz vs Cena with Rock as special enforcer type deal, late in the match, ref gets bumped (it's Mania, of course the ref has to go down at some point), Alex Riley tries to interfere, but gets taken out by Rock with a Rock Bottom, then Miz hits Rock with the title belt...then glass shatters, Austin down, takes Miz out with a Stunner, cue Attitude Adjustment, Rock recovers to make the three count, then drops the People's Elbow on Miz afterwards for shits and giggles, then Rock, Austin and Cena drink some beer to end the show.

I would mark my balls off. Won't happen, but it would be incredible, and a real throwback to the finishes in the Attitude Era.
That's too awesome to actually happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.