Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean having one of the matches of the year with CM Punk which had the fans eating out of their hands. Wouldn't you just think WWE would think of making this into a three PPV match feud with AJ involved and just making it into an awesome feud.

Yet with the Rumours that WWE want to have Cody Rhodes feud with Punk. Plus the interaction between Bryan and Kane recently, what the hell will a feud with someone who isn't exactaly a great in ring worker and has been fed to Orton and Cena over the past few months going to do for Bryan. Unless he's going to tap out and be fed to Bryan i rather Bryan have a feud with a great in ring worker like Orton and who will help establish Bryan rather then been fed to a guy who's been a jobber the last few years.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
i'm pretty sure Bryan is still feuding with Punk and that feud is planned for No Way Out. Kane will likely have some involvement.

Plus, if you see a rumor, at least care to freaking get the details about it. They have 'discussed' having a Punk/Rhodes feud, which doesn't meant at all that it is a feud that will be started on the next episode of raw.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
The main (only?) benefit of working with Kane is giving Danielson a more vicious edge. Last night's chair attack was a nice change of pace for his character as opposed to always running away. He looked like such a little bitch against Big Show and Henry so I'm glad they're allowing him to stand up to a much larger opponent this time. Not every heel needs to play the role of chickenshit and maybe creative is starting to realize that.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
The main (only?) benefit of working with Kane is giving Danielson a more vicious edge. Last night's chair attack was a nice change of pace for his character as opposed to always running away. He looked like such a little bitch against Big Show and Henry so I'm glad they're allowing him to stand up to a much larger opponent this time. Not every heel needs to play the role of chickenshit and maybe creative is starting to realize that.
Giving Creative too much credit :).

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
Kane is pretty much the defacto feud rising stars get to elevate them. Even established stars get handed Kane as a filler to keep their momentum going. Say what you want about Kane but he has somehow been continually booked very well to be able lose a lot (to get someone over) but still maintain his credibility as a legitimate threat. *If* Bryan fueds with him I can only see it helping. That's Kanes MO.. Putting people over.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
I can think of a few things

1. Kane puts over Daniel Bryan (since he likes to put over younger talent)

2. Kane completely destroys Daniel Bryan and sends out a message that the monster is back

3. Kane goes after AJ and gets her pregnant and starts a love angle with her like the Kane/Lita days

·
Registered
194 Posts
I like the feud as its going and it definitely seems to have the potential to add a grittier, tougher side to Daniel Bryan's character. As he's grown in experience since picking up the WHC belt, he's learned more about how to tackle big guys and while Kane is a large man, he's not as big and bulky as Mark Henry and the Big Show (both of whom were being represented as giant steamrollers at the time). Adding a little courage and cunning to his repetoire such as the surprise chair attacks can only be good for his overness as a wrestler. Kane's a good worker IMO and loves to put young talent over so I think he'll focus on making Bryan look good whether he wins or loses the feud - it's brewing nicely and I hope Creative realizes that this would be a great double feud for Bryan. I'd really enjoy seeing them in a Triple Threat at NWO given their interactions so far, and it'd be lovely to see Kane in a title match again (although I don't want him to win it right now, rather keep it on the youths for awhile.)

·
Premium Member
12,135 Posts
Why does everyone think Kane is going to feud with Daniel Bryan? My guess is that Kane has been inserted into the mix to give this feud something extra and possibly to give Punk to pin someone other than Bryan at No Way Out.

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
If WWE books this right they can use it to give Bryan more of an edge and toughness.

·
Registered
36 Posts
if they show #3 live on air, i'm in for that one :)

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Kane is being added into the feud so Punk can drop the belt to Bryan without losing to him.

Cody Rhodes v Punk is not a Main Event program. Look for Bryan to win at OTL, squeak out a win at MITB and then go onto feud with John Cena at Summerslam while Punk is busy in a filler feud with Rhodes.

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Knowing Kane he will put over Daniel Bryan. Kane is selfless and likes to put over younger talent. But really Kane should beat Daniel Bryan as he still has alot to give and he deserves another title reign. You have to give props to Kane he is 45 years old and can still go in the ring

·
Registered
452 Posts
Kane could be used to put the title on Bryan in a triple threat match without having Punk take pin/submission.
Exactly! Kane is being placed into the Punk/Bryan feud so that he takes the pinfall - or perhaps even is the one that taps out - in a Triple Threat at No Way Out so that the Punk/Bryan feud can continue until SS. It would be interesting if perhaps Kane was put in a submission by both Punk and Bryan at the same time and tapped to both holds simultaneously. Would be an interesting way to progress the rilvary while ultimately building towards a submission match, or fingers crossed, an iron man submission match.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts