Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
This is my first time I've even noticed him. 8000 posts and 1939 points just implies someone who talks utter shit. I could be wrong.

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,410 Posts
Reminded me of this guy called Dibil13 that I used to know.

Did you lose access to your other account?
:lol Big fan of Leanna Decker and Becky Lynch. Friendly and laid back.

Kind of but not completely. I haven't been able to sign in on PC for weeks since Google logins are broken. I can still get in via Tapatalk but got sick of that and decided to register a new account through WF itself, since it's far more comfortable using the site on a desktop as opposed to a phone. This is really just a temporary account until the issue is fixed.

Reactions: CJ

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
That they're from the UK like me.

8000 posts and 1939 points just implies someone who talks utter shit. I could be wrong.
Points mean absolutely nothing. :lol Around the time they introduced the points system I was very inactive on the forum, so I assume that is why I have a low points compared to posts. I see CJ has low points to post ratio as well, I guess he talks shit too. :lol

·
E:16
6,195 Posts
That they're from the UK like me.

Points mean absolutely nothing. :lol Around the time they introduced the points system I was very inactive on the forum, so I assume that is why I have a low points compared to posts. I see CJ has low points to post ratio as well, I guess he talks shit too. :lol
True. Like I said i I could be wrong. CJ does have 60k likes though so I guess that's another indicator of quality of poster.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts