Wrestling Forum banner

What was with the Static Glitches on SD?

2898 Views 27 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Afrolatino
Saw some highlights of SD on Friday. One thing I heard people talking about was the deliberate static that came across the screen twice on the show.

Once was during the Bayley and Carmella match, and the other was while Elias was coming out to the ring. Both times the screen would glitch for a few seconds and you would hear some weird sound effects.

Again, it was clearly deliberate. Only question is why? Is it teasing a new character? A return? A new show? Does it lead to nothing? What do you think?
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Banned
499 Posts
idk what u talkin bout, haven't noticed any glitches, u sure u weren't dreamin PAL?

· The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
25,173 Posts
I thought it was Bray messing around with the old NWO visual only a couple seconds before disappearing which to me seemed senseless as he only spoke to Hogan during the interview, He ain't Wrestling Hogan or anything so it was random as hell.

Could be a sign of a debuting superstar who knows.

· Registered
4,074 Posts
It's pretty nice work if they try to do make long plan to introduce someone.

· Premium Member
27,400 Posts
Anonymous SmackDown General Manager!

Probably not. But, Killer Cross was plugging SmackDown last week when they started. I can believe it.

· Sassy Southern
Bless Your Heart
8,793 Posts
Reactions: M1M2M3M4M5M6M7M8

· Registered
2,377 Posts
It’s a shame the internet spoils these moments nowadays, as it’s obviously Killer Kross hopefully with Bordeaux; but I do love these teases and vignettes before debuts. It’s wrestling 101 and it works, yet in these times they seem to just avoid it and debut guys and girls as if we are supposed to know them already.

· Registered
1,548 Posts
Killer Kross debuting on Friday Night Smackdown real soon I hope Scarlett Bordeaux debuts with him as well but it's mad odd that he's getting called up to the main roster and not NXT. I just hope they utilize him real properly without a doubt.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.