Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, for me I think the worst thing I ever done was steal from a super market when I was a kid, or I busted my brothers nose in a fight with him. Please be truthful no matter how bad it was.

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
As the title states, for me I think the worst thing I ever done was steal from a super market when I was a kid, or I busted my brothers nose in a fight with him. Please be truthful no matter how bad it was.
Why did you bust your brothers nose? Its your brother!

For me, probably throwing eggs on Halloween when I was a kid.

·
Banned
9,032 Posts
Horrible!! how can you live with yourself?!?!?!!?
Uhm, all I did was drop the soap when I was showering. The floor was pretty slippery and I fell hard on my back. :(

I don't know why you're talking about this as if its a big deal, I mean I'm perfectly fine now and my back is okay.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,535 Posts
I have done so many horrible things in my life. It would depend on your perspective to judge which would be the worst.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
just last week I was at the deli and the guy sliced my ham thin after I specifically told him I liked it cut thick, well one thing led to another and I ended up going full Keyser Soze on him, I killed him, I killed his wife, I killed his kids, I killed his parents and his parents friends, I burnt down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, I killed the people that owe them money.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts
just last week I was at the deli and the guy sliced my ham thin after I specifically told him I liked it cut thick, well one thing led to another and I ended up going full Keyser Soze on him, I killed him, I killed his wife, I killed his kids, I killed his parents and his parents friends, I burnt down the houses they live in and the stores they work in, I killed the people that owe them money.
Did you leave and say "Remember My Name"?

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
One could possibly say... you went... H.A.M...

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Me and my mate used to steal chocolates from the shop in our area when we were 12/13. I've also accidentally broken two noses, one in primary and one in high school. The only fight I ever had was with a guy I just never liked, he never did anything to me but he pissed me off, I went and attacked though this was in year 7, we homies now. And I'm the resident killer of bugs in the bathroom.

·
Suplex City
2,415 Posts
Today I was going 95 in a 70 real early in the morning at dark and went passed a cop camping out. He immedietly turned his lights on and flipped around. I slowed down and pulled in front of another white car and when he finally reached us and pulled them over even though it was me :( I've felt terrible all day for this. My concious is killing me.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

·
Registered
5,685 Posts
Well, earlier today I beat the shit out of an old woman and stole her money, robbed a car and shot the driver in cold blood, ran over a few police officers, stole a helicopter, crashed it, and murdered some prostitutes. I plan on doing much worse shit when I play as Franklin or Trevor later on though.

·
Premium Member
15,005 Posts
Blew weed smoke in little kids faces and gave them alcohol & lean. Incredibly funny but horribly wrong and I'll probably go to hell when I die.

I've done a lot of bad shit but that's the one that, to this day, really bothers me because I might have fucked those kids life up. But gotdamn, it was so funny.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Blew weed smoke in little kids faces and gave them alcohol & lean. Incredibly funny but horribly wrong and I'll probably go to hell when I die.

I've done a lot of bad shit but that's the one that, to this day, really bothers me because I might have fucked those kids life up. But gotdamn, it was so funny.
Did they just take it or you like forced them?

1 - 20 of 111 Posts