Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He really came off as a wimp in the contract segment.

Most of the time he comes out on top but it doesn't seem like that will be the case in Extreme Rules.

If John Cena loses in Extreme Rules what kind of story line do you think will follow?

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
They want people to like him

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
You've answered your own question with another one, this is building toward a change in character for Cena. Not necessarily a heel turn, but something different.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
1. To make Lesnar look like an ass kicker and someone who should be taken seriously.
2. To make people get on Cena's side.
3. Possible character change for Cena?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
1. To make Lesnar look like an ass kicker and someone who should be taken seriously.
2. To make people get on Cena's side.
3. Possible character change for Cena?
this!
minus no.3 the only thing they change in cena is his stupid gear

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
I think they're trying to break him down and make him vulnerable. Maybe they'll never turn Cena heel, but they can certainly kill the Superman booking.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I think they're trying to make the crowd feel sorry for him.. you'd think they'd learn after the whole Rock feud.

Just hurry up and change his damn character that's all we want. He doesn't even have to turn heel just give us 2006 ChainGang Cena.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I couldn't tell you what purpose they had in mind when they wrote it, but I can tell you that I enjoyed it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
List of things cena needs badly now

1. Attire change...that denim shorts and green color T is making him look terrible

2. He himself Needs An attitude adjustment

3. He needs to take a brake for a few months and start fresh with his return.

4. Finally, I think he can't see himself :p

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
To those saying that they wanted people to get behind Cena and against Lesnar, you're absolutely right.

At the show, they showed Brock's "controversial" interview from last week IN ITS ENTIRETY three times on commercial breaks. I don't know if any of them were actually on the show. Add in the fact that he 'no showed' the opening segment, and it really got the crowd to become sick of Brock by the time he actually did come out. It was effective enough.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
So they want to turn CHICAGO yeah thats right CHICAGO! agains Lesnar hahahahahaha

Vince didn you learn anything from Miami?

·
Great One?..
10,832 Posts
I was really surprised didn't except Cena to actually be afraid of Lesnar, he admitted it and is now showing it, seems kind of weird the guy who will fight anyone is scared all the sudden.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts