Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't understand Del Rio winning when everybody thinks he is obviously walking out of HIAC as a former champ. They should have used this match to show that Sandow can be a main event player.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
I don't understand Del Rio winning when everybody thinks he is obviously walking out of HIAC as a former champ.
Because it makes sense to have Del Rio win because he has a title match at HIAC in a few weeks so it makes him look good.

They should have used this match to show that Sandow can be a main event player.
Be patient. It kinda've gave Sandow a rub, imo.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
17,777 Posts
Personally i think it would have been best if De Rio cheated or got DQ'ed. Either way i wouldn't have had Sandow take the pin clean.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Sandow took him to the limit like someone already said, and had parts of the crowd behind him.

It's better than bullshit matches against Kofi or someone.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Sandow did not turn face. Kayfabe wise, there was absolutely nothing hinting at that, and there were edited in boos.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
Sandow probably won't end up being a cheesy smiley baby face, he'll just shout "you're welcome" and get cheered back. I can't wait until he has feuds with the bigger heel stars like Orton.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I don't understand Del Rio winning when everybody thinks he is obviously walking out of HIAC as a former champ. They should have used this match to show that Sandow can be a main event player.
Since Sandow jobs to almost everyone, why should you expect him to beat the reigning world champ?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Isn't it weird how we call a jobber a midcarder? I guess it's who he's jobbing to.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,323 Posts
Simple booking 101, Del Rio is the champion and he's going to be defending his title against John Cena at Hell In A Cell. He needs to look good and strong going up against Cena. Sandow beating him would stupid booking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts