Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The most annoying thing about mines was the fact that she was very overdramatic. You literally could just like accidentally just fool around with her hair at night time btw and she would just have a hissy fit. I get that girls love their hair but damn yall black girls need to chill with all that weave man it's getting ridiculous.

But what's the story between you and your last soulmate what was her problem+

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
He was weirdly jealous of stupid shit. He knew I had a crush on Dolph ziggler, so used to get genuinely angry when he was on TV and we were watching together. Dolph used to be one of his favourites, and suddenly he hated him.

He also used to try to talk in Spanish to me because it's my first language, but he wasn't very good and his accent was gross.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts

He was weirdly jealous of stupid shit. He knew I had a crush on Dolph ziggler, so used to get genuinely angry when he was on TV and we were watching together. Dolph used to be one of his favourites, and suddenly he hated him.
Sounds like a total douchebag to be upset about something you like, that's just really immature.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Yay!! The dirty laundry thread :D:

My ex was a control freak. Like she would object to some things and start a big argument when I did those, but when I objected to any of her habits, she wouldn't listen. Fuck that.

He also used to try to talk in Spanish to me because it's my first language, but he wasn't very good and his accent was gross.
Sorry about that, but it's hilarious :lmao

·
Acknowledged by Lex Luger
443 Posts
The most annoying thing about mines was the fact that she was very overdramatic. You literally could just like accidentally just fool around with her hair at night time btw and she would just have a hissy fit. I get that girls love their hair but damn yall black girls need to chill with all that weave man it's getting ridiculous.

was this the first black girl you been with
:drake1

·
Confortably Numb
6,436 Posts
Her comments on other guys on Facebook, like ";$$$$" "<3333 cute" "omg ;$"; when I tried to bring that up to her attention she'd call me obsessive, yet even if I so much as typed in "nice" on any of my girl friends photos, she'd flip out.

Facebook. Fucking facebook. :no:

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Everything was "ME ME ME" with her. Dating my ex was a mistake, because before we dated we were really good friends for over two years. She is extremely self-centered. I have no problem listening to a person's problems, but at the end of it all I would like them to have the courtesy to ask in return, "So how are you?"

I really don't know why I dated her. Seriously. I was far from attracted to her.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Ugly feet, I fucking hate ugly feet & toes.

Rule #1 if I ever split from my fiance now is to find a woman with feet at least as nice as hers.

Can't suck toes when they're ugly. :angry:

Need to get one with good hair dude, they do exist.

·
You're a mong.
5,402 Posts
She was the most sensitive person ever. Don't get me wrong, I'm an incredibly offensive person but when you're getting mad because I don't text back on a night out and don't accept my reasoning of "I was too drunk to even use my hands" then I'm afraid you're not the one for me.

She also couldn't argue for shit and just end up telling me to fuck off then leaving the room/walking off.

She also rarely shaved her pubes which annoyed me greatly. I don't have time to tongue wrestle some Velcro.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Pretty much everything she did was annoying.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts