Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When was the last time you watched a full WWE show where you didn't change yhe channel or fast forward it ?

I never change the channel but I do fast forward some of the boring stuff.

The last time I watched a full show was the Raw after mania. I didn't want to fast forward anything because I didn't want to miss an awesome chant so I stayed and listened to every one ha

·
Banned
969 Posts
Re: what was the last WWE event that you watched all the way through ?

I usually watch them all, all the way through. Except when it comes to a really awkward kid friendly moment or a divas match, I skip the fuck out of them. Oh and Del Rio matches. Bore fest.

:carra

·
Registered
126 Posts

I haven't watched any of the divas stuff since around 2006.

·
Registered
8,521 Posts

I watch all of them all the way through unless something happens IRL during the shows.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts

Last event I watched all the way through was SummerSlam, because I ordered it and watc... wait no, I paused it at one point while I made some food, so I was able to skip the divas match :lmao. So full event before that will have been... WM.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts

Almost always watch Monday Night Raw all the way through.

Will usually get a new drink or use the bathroom during divas matches but I rarely turn the channel.

·
Registered
22,784 Posts

I download almost every show since I don't have the channels to get Raw and SD or the "free" PPV's (so Sky Sports, basically lol), nor do I WANT to pay for most of the PPV's anyway (RR and WM every year, after that it depends on the card and if I CAN pay for it, as some are on Sky Sports lol)... but anyway, when I've downloaded the shows it's far too tempting to skip the shite I just don't wanna watch.

"Hmmm... Santino & Khali tag match? Ooooo if I move this slidey thing they go away! *skips forward*"

:p

·
Registered
667 Posts

I'll watch all of the shows all the way through. It's not that much honestly.

But I hate when the WWE shows ad's for the WWE app. That's 20 seconds I'll never get back.

·
Premium Member
17,552 Posts

Battlegrounds.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts

Money in the bank, because it was live

·
ѪѺѪ
1,234 Posts

I DVR Raw & Smackdown since there is usually other stuff on at the time like football, baseball or a tv show I have recorded I haven't gotten around to watching and I usually tune in around 9'sh for Raw and start watching from the beginning fwd through the commercials and boring stuff same goes for Smackdown I tune in around half hour before it's done.

·
Oh Becky Becky, Becky Becky Becky Becky Becky Lync
2,283 Posts

Battleground and then the Raw afterwards.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

Last weeks RAW? I mean there's nothing else worth watching on Mondays imo, so what kinda question is this? It's not like the product is THAT terrible atm.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts

mitb

haha

raw is too long. i never watch it live, always dvr it and fast forward the filler

·
Banned
14,118 Posts

Fucked if I know. If skipping recaps counts as not watching something properly then I haven't for years.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts