Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
When you don't have a match on the show
3,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Kane and The Undertaker in their first feud was mine. From Bad Blood in 97' all the way to Wrestlemania 14.

One of the greatest monster heel runs in WWE history happened here as Kane tried to goad his brother into fighting him.

Just loved the story, it was like something from the pages of a comic book with that back story of The Undertaker's past. "KANE IS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEEE UNDERTAKER!!!"

Interested to see what your choice was.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
the first episode i watched was in jan 2000 building up to foley vs triple h and the rocks journey to mania
i was into it straight off the bat at a young lad

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
I only watched WWE sporadically from the late 90' through 2002. I liked it because my older brother and sister watched it but I wasn't THAT into it. Then I started watching full time around 2003.

Around that time my favorite wrestler Kane had just gone through his big unmasking and transformation. Then he entered the feud with Shane where Kane electrocuted his balls, Shane tried to kill Kane with a car and a literal dumpster fire, they even sat down to dinner with each other while having 2 big hardcore matches at Unforgiven and Survivor Series.

So, it's a weird pick, but that's the first feud that I can remember getting really into.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,740 Posts
Warrior/Shango in 1992 is the first feud I remember, even though I started watching in 1990. I was a Warrior fan as a child, so I guess I enjoyed it. Completely didn't get how far out there it was, even though some of the stuff, like the black ooze dripping off of his head did have me like...WTF? I'm sure I enjoyed Hogan/Warrior in 1990 when I first started watching, I just don't have a memory of watching it like I do Warrior/Shango which was 2 years later.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,544 Posts
I started to watch WWE in 1994, so it was Bret Hart vs Jerry Lawler.

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
Austin vs. Bret or Austin vs. McMahon.

My memory is a little fuzzy as to which feud and which year between 1997 and 1998 that I watched first. I remember my brother telling me the first event we watched was Wrestlemania 13 on VHS but I don't remember really.

I know it was definitely one of those two Austin feuds that got me hooked into wrestling as Austin is my favourite wrestler of all time, so is Bret right behind Austin and Rock.

I think it was Austin vs. Bret and 1997 that I first watched though. It had to be as I definitely know I grew up loving and enjoying watching Austin, Rock, Bret, DX Shawn, Taker, Owen etc. and Bret and Shawn were gone by the time Austin vs. McMahon officially kicked off in 1998.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
Hart Foundation vs. British Bulldogs. With the exception of Danny Davis being involved. Seeing my boys win their first tag title was glorious but slightly tarnished by Davis being involved.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts