Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I vaguely remember Stone Cold coming out all mad before some big match and cutting a promo. Vince was the special referee which is part of what he was mad of. I was only young though, so I didn't watch full time until late 2001/early 2002 but yeah, it's the earliest thing I remember.

EDIT: found it

What about you guys?

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
I remember 2003 Evolution debute when they attacked Tommy Dreamer.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Similar thing to you. Earliest memory of watching wrestling was probably Austin harassing Vince. This segment in particular sticks out in my mind. Good times.

·
Registered
231 Posts
The Rock Vs Mankind Vs Ken Shamrock in a triple threat cage match, preety sure it was for the IC title too.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
When I was about 6 or 7 I think I saw WCW on one of the german channels (DSF maybe?) but I can't say for sure. The first thing I saw when I started following wrestling was HHH cutting a promo on Randy Orton I think. My memory of this is not that great but I remember HHH with the WHC on his shoulder.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I couldn't watch live when I first started getting interested in wrestling, RAW was still very much the old 'RAW' set with the huge letters as well. I bought dozens and dozens of VHS PPV's from the recent and a little more distant past though. I started collecting the ones most recent at the time, so my first real memory of wrestling that sticks in my mind was;

·
Registered
40 Posts
Similar thing to you. Earliest memory of watching wrestling was probably Austin harassing Vince. This segment in particular sticks out in my mind. Good times.
This

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I think it was some kinda backstage segment with the McMahon-Helmsley Regime. Then possibly a hardcore title match, I remember Steve Blackman...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Easy one for me as I remmember it vividly! Pretty boring though... It was a 1999 episode of Heat; Big Bossman vs Mideon and it featured the debut of Bull Buchanon (sp?). The reason I remember it so well though is that I was 9 and had heard of WWF but somehow not that it was fake. Watching wrestling unaware that it's not real is the craziest thing, I remember being seriously shaken up by it and terrified by the fact that people like Bossman and Buchanon were about!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts