Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
In the end of the 90's some WCW Show don't remember anything anymore besides the Wrestlers and when a Guy handcuffed somebody to the Ring ata Interview Segment. When i came back to it it was a RAW somewhere 2004 with a Brawl.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I'm not sure,what came first,SummerSlam 05 or the Raw where Jericho 'retired' for the first time and HHH and Flair had a huge brawl?

·
Registered
395 Posts
First WWF/E show: The Raw after Royal Rumble 1998 where Austin and Tyson had the confrontation. I channel-surfed.

First Wrestling show: I channel-surfed and bumped into a WCW show with Jean Paul Levesque (whatever happened to that guy?) as one of the wrestlers in the ring.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Back in 1992 when I was 5 years old. My dad rented WrestleMania 6 (1990). The match that really stood out for me was Hulk Hogan vs. Ultimate Warrior, the atmosphere was incredible and it was something I had never seen before. So WrestleMania VI was the 1st show that got me into wrestling!

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
That time Shawn Michaels danced on the roof and went on to wrestle an epic match. I think it was against Owen.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
cant really remember what year. it may have been around 2003...but i definately remember it being brick lesnar vs rey mysterio on smackdown...

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Either a fued between The Rock - Big Show - HHH, around Mania 16, or Triple H/Shane/Vince (i think) drawing the shortest straw to face The Rock on Raw, something like that, both in the first few months of 2000.
I watched the odd match/moment before them but I can't quite remember what happened - I was 6.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Mid 80's...Rock and Roll Express beat the Midnight Express and slammed Jim Cornette's face in a cake on Mid South Championship Wreslting. A young Jim Ross (along with Boyd Pierce) called the action.

Man I feel old.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Ron Simmons vs Vader for the WCW Heavyweight title in '92. It was an epic match to watch.

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
I can remember discussing Royal Rumble 96 with my friends at school the day after it happened, but I can't recall a specific match or show from before that.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
I started watching in 1999, I remember Steve Blackman being in the match, I think it was a Hardcore brawl or something, or maybe a Triple Threat/Fatal Four Way, can't remember..

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Owen Hart vs Steve Blackman - Rock Bottom '98

Match finished when Owen Hart got hurt and just walked out, getting counted out in the process.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
First match I ever saw was The Rockers v Barbarian and Haku - opening match to WM7. I was 10 years old.

My mate had taped WM7 on Sky and it was the first time i'd ever watched wrestling (apart from the crappy UK wrestling that they used to show on ITV on a saturday morning), I borrowed the tape from my mate and must have watched that show dozens of times before giving him it back. Absolutely loved the Warrior/Savage match and that remains one of my personal favourite matches of all time.

After that I started renting out WWF tapes from the local video shop and haven't stopped watching since.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
first match i sat down and watched,
and rlly what got me into the wwf
was mankind vs somebody - i cant remember who
but mankind was brand new
and he freaked me out, i loved it.
the hair pulling, the music, his attire,
i was hooked at that point and never
missed a show since.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts