Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that there was an email from the General Manager, when Rock was about to announce who he wanted to call out. Rock didn't allow Cole to read it. What could the Email have been?

·
Registered
96 Posts
to tell the rock he only has 5 mins of airtime left

·
Registered
549 Posts
Would be awesome if the GM turned out to be Jericho. Back to interrupt The Rock mid promo just like he did when Jericho debuted in 1999.
only problem with that is jericho himself used to be interrupted by the GM. not that this whole thing has a lot of continuity to it at this point. i've gotten to the point i don't even care who the GM is. it'll either go away or be used as a cheap pop. hell, maybe it will be foley down the line.

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
only problem with that is jericho himself used to be interrupted by the GM. not that this whole thing has a lot of continuity to it at this point. i've gotten to the point i don't even care who the GM is. it'll either go away or be used as a cheap pop. hell, maybe it will be foley down the line.
Yeah, just saying it would be awesome if it did come full circle like that. One can dream 8*D.

·
Banned
354 Posts
He would of been cleared to say what he wanted out there, jesus. It's going to be something significant I can guarantee. I instantly thought as soon as I heard it that the GM would be Triple H. Only because they have one of (if not THE) best rivalries in history, and how awesome would it to see heel Triple H again. Guess we can dream right?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Loved the 20 mins The Rock got last night. The GM thing was purely a way to get the Rock to do his catchphrase on Michael Cole, he was easily the best guy to have it planted on where he's such a douche

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Could of been an email saying that a Superstar is returning next week after the Elimination Chamber. Or maybe we will find out on Smackdown. Or maybe it'll just be dropped, which is most likely.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Could of been an email saying that a Superstar is returning next week after the Elimination Chamber. Or maybe we will find out on Smackdown. Or maybe it'll just be dropped, which is most likely.
No. It'll be something relevant don't you worry.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I doubt it was anything. It was just to allow Rock to verbally abuse Cole.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I doubt it was anything. It was just to allow Rock to verbally abuse Cole.
exactly. The promo was awesome, and the email interuption/verbal smackdown by the Rock, was a representation by the Rock on how all the fan feel about the product right now. Rocky was speaking FOR US. He is our VOICE. The Attitude Voice.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts