Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was a lot of heels that faced each other in these past years, but I want to know what was the best.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Orton vs Edge from April '07 is a really good heel/heel match. I'm having trouble thinking of others but I'm sure they're out there.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
How many heel vs heel matches has there even been? We get face vs face constantly but I can't recall any heel vs heel ones off the top of my head. I think there was like one match last year where Christian and Sheamus were fighting each other and they were both heels, but I might be wrong on that. If I'm right, that's the only instance I can think of, although I know there's been others.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
How many heel vs heel matches has there even been? We get face vs face constantly but I can't recall any heel vs heel ones off the top of my head. I think there was like one match last year where Christian and Sheamus were fighting each other and they were both heels, but I might be wrong on that. If I'm right, that's the only instance I can think of, although I know there's been others.
Christian was a face and Sheamus was a heel.

Face vs. Heel
ECW vs. RAW
ECW Championship vs. WWE Championship

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Shawn Michaels and Rick Martel at Summerslam 1992 is the only one that springs to mind.

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Rhodes and Ziggler had a great sequence together but that was in a fatal 4-way match, that's the most recent one I can think of, same with Miz and Del Rio in the triple threat TLC.

Edge and Orton had a good heel vs. heel match but that was like 5/6 years ago.

·
Registered
249 Posts
The first match that comes to my mind is Orton vs. Edge April 2007, probaly not the best match, but there aren't many heel vs. heel matches to choose from

·
Registered
258 Posts
Just for the audience atmosphere the Orton vs Dibiase and Orton vs Rhodes matches on Raw just before Legacy's breakup were good.

Does it count when Regal fights a heel on UK raws?

Oh and of course Sheamus vs Ryder for the WWE Title. :D

·
Registered
873 Posts
Benoit vs HHH Smackdown Benoit and the Radicalz debut. Benoit was kind of face, but still part of the invading Radicalz. Great match where HHH taps to the crossface albeit with a down ref.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Shawn Michaels/Ric Martel at SummerSlam in 1992
Shawn Michaels/Bret Hart at Survivor Series in 1997
Undertaker/Kane at Judgement Day in 1998
Triple H/Kurt Angle sometime in 2000
Triple H/Kurt Angle at The Royal Rumble in 2001
Chris Benoit/Kurt Angle at Unforgiven in 2002
Kurt Angle/JBL in a Last Man Standing match on SmackDown in 2004
Randy Orton/Edge in mid 2007

·