Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6,603 Posts
Joe/Punk II for me.

The TLC match wasn't that amazing, just really, really long. Hero was a shadow of the worker he is now, too.

I do have a soft spot for Punk/Eddie/Mysterio, because it was one of the first times I saw Punk. Actually had to tape trade then, to get that kind of match. God I feel old.

· Registered
1,188 Posts
Joe/Punk II for me.

The TLC match wasn't that amazing, just really, really long. Hero was a shadow of the worker he is now, too.

I do have a soft spot for Punk/Eddie/Mysterio, because it was one of the first times I saw Punk. Actually had to tape trade then, to get that kind of match. God I feel old.
I just youtubed this, I could only find a highlights clip but it look killer, as you could expect from those 3.

The winner of the thread has to be Punk v Joe 2 though.

· Mamba Mentality
25,641 Posts
In WWE, my Top 10 are CM Punk vs.

1. Jeff Hardy (TLC Match) - SummerSlam 2009
2. John Morrison – ECW 9/4/2007
3. Jeff Hardy (Cage Match) - Smackdown 8/28/2009
4. Rey Mysterio - Armageddon 2008
5. Rey Mysterio - Extreme Rules 2010
6. John Morrison - Smackdown 6/26/2009
7. Rey Mysterio - Smackdown 2/12/2010
8. Undertaker - Smackdown 9/10/2010
9. Chris Jericho - Smackdown 5/22/2009
10. Edge - Smackdown 4/25/2009 or John Morrison – Smackdown 7/17/2009

Good stuff.

· The Man Comes Around
8,805 Posts
the matches with Joe were great ( second and third were my favorite )

but my personal favorite was CM Punk Vs Austin Aries at Death Before Dishonor III, the wrestling was great and the fans were mad into it and emotional cause everybody knew than Punk was leaving

in WWE must be during the feud with Morrison in summer 2007 ( the 15 minutes of fame one or September 4 )

· Registered
1,400 Posts
Not sure where all the love for SS 2009 is coming from. i personally thought it was probably the 2nd worst TLC at a ppv I've ever seen (worst being DX vs JeriShow).

I do think his best match was Elimination Chamber 2010. he didn't win, no. He did, however, put on a great match.

· Banned
1,143 Posts
Punk vs Joe 2. Hands down.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.