Wrestling Forum banner

What veteran would you give one last mini push too

• Total voters
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Re: What veteran would you give one last mini push too?

none of these guys were ever pushed or used to their true potential..

sure Hardy, Henry and Chavo were ECW champ, but that doesn't count cuz WWECW was shit...

Big Willy IMO is the best in your little list dodad.. he is a great fighter, amazing heel, good mic skills; etc. etc...

but none of them are "World Champion" material..

closest one on ur list would be Chavo, but he needs alot more work to get up to the degree of Eddie..

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

Michael Hayes, the racist prick. I'd mini push him right out the door.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts

I'll rephrase it then. Midcard title push.

I would like to see a Danielson and Regal program over the US title.
Daniel & Regal wouldn't need a title to get a feud between the 2 over. You just have Regal claim he's the best technical wrestler in the world today, Bryan interrupts...feud on.

·
Asuka
96,245 Posts

I'll rephrase it then. Midcard title push.

I would like to see a Danielson and Regal program over the US title.
Same thing.

Midcard title runs don't do anything for anybody. Young guys usually get pushed straight to the top, now, and if they do get the midcard title, it's just an accessory like it is for Miz, and the old guys are past being built up for anything worthwhile.

·
Registered
655 Posts
A Regal vs Bryan feud would be pretty cool. But the thing is they would have to build Regal up for a few weeks/months to make him a kayfabe legit opponent for Daniel Bryan.

·
WF's Real Bad Guy
1,938 Posts

Same thing.

Midcard title runs don't do anything for anybody. Young guys usually get pushed straight to the top, now, and if they do get the midcard title, it's just an accessory like it is for Miz, and the old guys are past being built up for anything worthwhile.
I think that it's sad that the The Miz may be one of the last superstars who was traditionally built. Sad part is you think they would of learned from Brock Lesnar leaving a while back.

IMO WWE needs to ether go all out with with these midcard guys who have significant time with the company or just release some of them. most have been their far to long to have these booking hot and cold streaks, and its not going to get any better after 3 potential seasons of NXT.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts