Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Tiger Driver '91
2,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think is going to happen?

Will the group just present an official case to have HHH removed as C.O.O.?

Will anybody else join their movement tonight?

How will Laurinaitis be involved?

This is a big topic, so let's hear the ideas!

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
*Spoilers*

R-Truth and Miz got beat up while in handcuffs thanks to HHH, so I am sure they will be joining the "Injustice League" tonight (hopefully)

Laurinaitis will be involved on HHH's side, but everybody will be able to tell he is the bad guy (per usual as of late)

I like this story and can't wait to see what happens.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Id assume that he's either fired or suspended for attacking laurenitis

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Otunga will become Laurentis's legal counsellor and they will sue and prosecute HHH in front of the little people's court under the ring or simply use a legal case to remove him from his COO position.

Otunga will later be revealed as an agent working for a shadowly conspirator : Askana (herself working for somebody's else still unknown -> Stephanie).

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Considering the fact that Cody, Ziggler and Otunga were all there trying to help Trips last night, I don't know lol.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
They just need to push reset on RAW already. These storylines are shit

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
The majority of this thread made me :lmao

Back on topic, I have no idea what's going to happen. That's why I'm really looking forward to RAW to see what will happen. The Miz and R-Truth will probably join this "movement" group to have HHH removed as COO.

·
People are Sheep
1,727 Posts
Considering the fact that Cody, Ziggler and Otunga were all there trying to help Trips last night, I don't know lol.
But it's a secret. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Obvi, they were just trying to blend in and not bring attention to themselves. I mean its not like they could get inside the cage anyway.

The Zigster aka Dolphdaddy: OH no, Miz and R-Truth are out there alone!! We gotta help um!

Rhodes: If we help them, our diabolical plan will be revealed....Let's just stay back, chilling.

Christian: Nah man, Trips will notice us not being there. The fucking cage is down anyway. We'll just meekly shake it, so it'll seem like we're trying to break it. Maybe look around helplessly a little bit. Gotta keep the secret.

Genius!!!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Something substantial needs to go down. This storyline is soo slow and things are barely making an impact. That's why it has sucked. They need to have an explosive night in storylines. Triple H needs to be left bloody or something at the end of RAW tonight.

·
No Cena is good Cena
2,418 Posts
My prediction for tonight: HHH will have no choice but to reinstate Miz and Truth after they threaten to sue him for attacking them while they were defenseless. Hopefully they'll start planting seeds for the Survivor Series.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts