Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I loved last night’s Dynamite, especially the Undisputed’s turn against the Bucks (and Hangman coming to their aid). But gosh, my heart broke when they showed that poor traumatized kid.

If I were Tony Khan, as soon as I saw that shot I would have instructed someone to find that kid and his family to invite them backstage after the show. I would have them meet the Bucks, give the autographs, photo ops, some AEW swag, etc. Turn that boys’s negative experience into a happy one he’ll never forget.

·
18,372 Posts
Nah. You can't baby these kids. He looked 11? Unless you're below the age of 10 or disabled you shouldn't get special treatment for tears.

Adam should find that kid and lure him in with kindness only to have britt pull out the remainder of his baby teeth for profit.

If no one comforted me when jbl beat Eddie then no one deserves comfort.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nah. You can't baby these kids. He looked 11? Unless you're below the age of 10 or disabled you shouldn't get special treatment for tears.

Adam should find that kid and lure him in with kindness only to have britt pull out the remainder of his baby teeth for profit.

If no one comforted me when jbl beat Eddie then no one deserves comfort.
You’re a $#%& heel! :p

·
Mrs. Randy Orton
Queen Cobra
20,081 Posts
That's like half the fun.. would have been so shitty if I knew wrestling was fake when I was marking out for Taker, HBK and Bret as a kid. It being real to me made it all the more special to me.
My post was sarcastic. My parents never told me it wasn’t real.

I should have done the CaPs AnD SmAlL text, I tend to sometimes say it in my head with my tone and forget text doesn’t have sound :LOL:

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
Maybe cause I grew up at a time and place where we more "street smart" I guess but me and my friends knew wrestling wasn't real. But we would reenact all the moves and scenes. It did not diminish our love for it though. Maybe it's different when you're there live and one of your favorites gets beaten, I guess.

·
Registered
18,567 Posts
I went to my first show when I was 8. I cried when Scicluna pummeled DeFazio with a foreign object. That stupid ref, he had to be blind! Anyhow, later on Sammartino squeezed Kowalski until he couldn't take it anymore, and I smiled and went home.

When you went to the show, was it black and white even when watching it live? 😉

1 - 20 of 32 Posts