Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so theres the woman that I work with. We get along really well and are always flirting, joking so on and so forth. She's honestly one of the only reasons I drag myself to this hell of a job. Well that and the awesome paycheck.

But, she's FINALLY getting a divorce from her dickhead of a husband and I'm wondering would it be wrong to pursue a relationship with her?

There's the fact that she is still technically married and the other thing that has me worried about the whole situation is the fact that she's about fifteen years older than me.

Not really sure on what to do in this situation.

·
40,796 Posts
Sounds like you should have some fun with the older woman. Do it.

There is no downside to an older woman that still looks good.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your insight Mr. English.

Well of course there's no downside to nailing her, but if that was ALL I wanted than I could have had that anytime in the past three years. She was in a failing marriage after all.

·
40,796 Posts
Only you know if a relationship with her is a good idea.

Consider the possible baggage though, which I'm sure you have, but it should be mentioned.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
You don't want no part of that long term bull shit! Get some sex out of it and run!

Reactions: Schultz

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Only you know if a relationship with her is a good idea.

Consider the possible baggage though, which I'm sure you have, but it should be mentioned.
Actually it shouldn't because that would mean that a serious relationship suggestion was mentioned which would be foolish.

·
40,796 Posts
The OP is asking if he should get into a relationship with this older woman Jupiter.

A god/planet should've realized this.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
He said relationship, we should have all made it clear that the relationship if there was to be one should just be casual. Only a MrMister would suggest something serious. My point still stands.

·
Registered
799 Posts
RAM HER ONE! she probably wants the entertainment

AND, You crazy already considering something a bit more serious. You have to give her up to 8-10 months till you can move on to that stage due to this divorce. Its BEST that way.
Loads of dating :)

·
40,796 Posts
He said relationship, we should have all made it clear that the relationship if there was to be one should just be casual. Only a MrMister would suggest something serious. My point still stands.
You're having comprehension problems. I clearly don't suggest he should get into a serious relationship.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
I don't see why you shouldn't go for it. If you get shot down, you get shot down. If she likes you back, you get sex.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts