Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because honestly, I think the experiments failed. She isn't good in any aspect of being a wrestler be it ring work, charisma, promo work etc. Part of it may be because she has been only wrestling for 2 years, but why call someone up from NXT with only this level of experience. Its gotten painful to see everyone im the division be it Charlotte, Sasha, Bayley all job to her cleanly despite not having an ounce of their talent and merely being larger than them. I really don't see how she can improve herself anymore at this level without massacring the entire roster to preserve her monster heel aura.

Either return her back to NXT, or release her. At this point I'm leaning towards the latter. Although she did show some positives during her time in NXT, she barely stayed there long enough to truly develop but she's been a force on the main roster for so long what reason can they give to relegate her back to NXT. I think its time to just release her. She is clearly passionate, if she can prove herself to be a monster heel on the indies ala Awesome Kong, then by all means bring her back. Its just in her current role and ability, I don't think she is benefiting the womens division and they have some women in NXT who are big coming up.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
They ruined her already at Survivor Series

She's not even as bad as everyone makes out, she just needs to go via the Strowman route which was what was happening until she tapped like a bitch at Survivor Series, then she got rolled up by Banks, then dumped out the 4 way at Mania

Keep her as Alexa's bodyguard & then eventually have her get fed up with Little Miss Bliss & destroy her

·
Stomping Scrawny Vanilla Midgetesses
4,302 Posts
Or you know, you could just keep capitalizing on the partnership with Alexa Bliss and get a monster babyface run or just a betrayal out of it in order to elevate Nia Jax? Sounds like a $$ angle to me.

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
I guess they should see how she does as Alexa's muscle for the time being.

I seriously don't see her panning out in any way after that angle finishes though, nobody's gonna buy into her as a babyface, and we've already seen that Nia on her own just doesn't work out well.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Doesn't help that she sounds 12. Have her be a wrecking monster, a female version of Strowman. That'll instantly make her more interesting

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Then what. Nia betrays Alexa but then theres nothing for her. This partnership is great at protrcting Nia but lets not pretend that they are gonna get paired up forever. And god forbid let Nia win the title from Bliss.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
They called her up too early, hell they put her on NXT TV too early. People thought the same thing about Strowman and look where he is now. Give her some time to learn before going the released route.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Keep her with bliss as long as possible then, shes not that bad at being a monster. then either turn nia face and have her win the belt or turn the pair face and have alexa get betrayed by nia
the story writes itself

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Keep her with Bliss for a long....long time. I'm just not sure how she will ever be able to fit in the division. The size differential is too great for her to be a jobber to the stars all the time. She has proven how dangerous she is against a woman close the same height with Charlotte and she's not really skilled in any department so a push would end of failing miserably. Just keep her with Bliss and let her use her size to sell spots cheating. My mind may change some day but I don't see it happening.

·
NO SPIN ZONE
659 Posts
Mic skills are lacking big time.. but doesn't seem to be hurting Bayley so.. :shrug

With that said, keep the bodyguard angle going then have her SMASH Bliss into two pieces in a stunning betrayal :mark

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
No one has patience for anything anymore. Their alliance just started. At one of the big PPVs (Survivor Series, the Rumble, 'Mania) you can start to tease a break up. By then, you have to hope Nia has improved some. If not, then you craft plans around it.

In the meantime, Nia's got to cut some of her middle weight. No way she is going to be an exciting enough performer to catch on with fans afterward unless she does. Admittedly it looks like a tough road regardless, but there it is.

Reactions: Flair Flop

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,822 Posts
I've said it countless times

She's supposed to be a monster heel but comes out to this stupid empowering upbeat strong independent woman theme song shit. How am I supposed to boo you when you're introduced with an uplifting song?

Two.. She needs a mouth piece..

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I've said it countless times

She's supposed to be a monster heel but comes out to this stupid empowering upbeat strong independent woman theme song shit. How am I supposed to boo you when you're introduced with an uplifting song?
Not to mention on top of that, during said song they closeup on her face with her still doing her hair and makeup like she's still modeling instead of being a monster wrestling character.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
In the meantime, Nia's got to cut some of her middle weight. No way she is going to be an exciting enough performer to catch on with fans afterward unless she does. Admittedly it looks like a tough road regardless, but there it is.
She's one of those rare cases where her size is going to hurt her as opposed to being beneficial. She's huge, but pound for pound I'd be willing to bet money that Charlotte and Becky are stronger. She's not Kong. She doesn't have the abilities necessary to properly sell that style of dominance which sort of puts her in limbo. IMO, her best bet will be to get her weight down enough where at least some of the other ladies can work with her using some of their power moves.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Hello it all about when the WWE decide to pull the trigger on NIA JAX. It rather like Mark Henry it was a long time 15 years roughly for him to move the nation of domination the comedy May Young baby stuff to world champion . So people should be patient to see when she gets the women's title either on RAW or Smackdown.

Yours

Farhan

1 - 20 of 51 Posts