Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck!?! what's a matter with you people? you people think you are so cool, and my God you have online Gangs. Oh my sweet Jesus help us all. You stupid fucks! You all thinky your bad asses when you are a bunch of doks sit at home, and play with their pokemon cards. :agree:

I honestly mean this You are all a bunch of stupid, no lifes, rednecks, dorks, badass wanna bee;s, studid fucks!:mad: :agree: :angry:

Fuck all of you here.

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
LET'S BAN THIS GUY, I KNOW THIS IS THE RANTS FORUM BUT HE TAKES ALL THIS TOO SERIOUSLY.CALM DOWN OR YOU'LL BECOME LIKE THAT HITAMN IN DC OR EVEN WORST A FRAKING TERRORIST. COME ON DONT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY,AND I NOTICE YOU CAPITALIZE JESUS AND GOD AND YOUR SIGNATURE, YOU SOUND LIKE OBL(OSAMA)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I knew you guys weren't serius about the groups but the fact that you would want to start some is just plain stupid. And for the one guy for capilizing Jesus and God, you really shoudl if you have any repsect for them. Place they are both names. And for someone else it pointewd out what I meant all said was "dumbass, dumbass, dumbass." Come up with a new word

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
It's one of the hobo's banjo songs,yes i know it's a guitar.And about the God thing. it's not the way I meant it . I meant that terrorists use the excuse of god to do their deeds.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
street_fighter said:
It's one of the hobo's banjo songs,yes i know it's a guitar.And about the God thing. it's not the way I meant it . I meant that terrorists use the excuse of god to do their deeds.
WHAT!!!???? and spinfires playing balet of the moshpit

·
Registered
454 Posts
Talon said:
What the fuck!?! what's a matter with you people? You all thinky your bad asses when you are a bunch of doks sit at home, and play with their pokemon cards. :agree:
um right then. Actually I am a bad ass and dfinetly not a dok (which is wot?) Pokemon cards are amazing for burning and so r very useful. and about online gangs IT'S JUST A BIT OF FUN

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Talon said:
I knew you guys weren't serius about the groups but the fact that you would want to start some is just plain stupid. And for the one guy for capilizing Jesus and God, you really shoudl if you have any repsect for them. Place they are both names. And for someone else it pointewd out what I meant all said was "dumbass, dumbass, dumbass." Come up with a new word
How about you break open your piggy bank, take out your life savings from cleaning toliets at McDonalds, spend it all on "Hooked on Phonics", and learn how spell you idiot.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts