Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seriously he wants this shit pg but yet they show retarded ass stupid stuff with men straipping each other down till 1 is in there underwear (that match with santino and recardo and no way out) this left bad images in my mind,

the fuck? how is thaT pg. yet they wont show 2 women stripping each other down...

another thing they have raggy vickie guerroro on tonight in that suit like wtf that would leave nightmares in my head as well

also that stupid star wars promo. god damn how pathethic was that shit. I thought the cena '' loser'' promo was bad but this was an abomination

even cena said '' this is a pg rated show 9 year olds are most of our audience'' ...... so sad. just sad as fuck.

is all of crap honestly cause of linda running for senate again or some shit? I dont get it it was so good in the begining of the year and now its getting predicatable as fuck again and really shitty.

well ya thats my rant kind of dissapointed. I still watch wwe in hopes of it getting better and it seems its just getting shittier. week after fricken week.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: what the hell is wrong with the mcmahon????? is this stuff so bad now cuz of lind

i took a break from watcjing wwe in 2009 cause it was so shitty came back in 2010 on and off. 2011 was soso I guess. 2012 was good up until exreme rules. after that the shit with cena vs laurinitis was predictable as fuck. and vs big show etc. now there gona have john cena prob win again with this money in the bank crap. hes always closing the show to, and its sad as fuck they dont give younger people more time who will prob carry the company for years to come.

guarantee u john cena wins mitb then the wwe again blablalbla lol

i hope wwe closes down and tna gets even bigger. I wana see the downfall of the wwe honestly. good ole wwf attitude and wwe ruthless agression 4 life. fuck this pg era crap.

fuck this crap

·
Registered
895 Posts
Re: what the hell is wrong with the mcmahon????? is this stuff so bad now cuz of lind

You dont need to double post, but i understand your opinion and i respect it, but theres nothing we can do it about it, WWE aint go TV-14 anytime soon, just watch TNA, its a valid alternative.

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

ya i do watch tna and i hope it gets even bigger and out rides the wwe one day. its actually really good. ive watched tna for years. its just sad how the wwe has turned out to become

·
Banned
283 Posts

it is some bullshit it kills it for the rest of us

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

ya

·
Registered
1,297 Posts

I don't know why people expect it to be good?

I go into every Raw expecting awful and even then Im disappointed by the hilariously awful product.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts

Until WWE loses a shit-load of money, fame, or fans, their not going to change.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Tonight's raw was awful, serious, I hope it gets a shit rating so next week we get a good show

·
What?
13,511 Posts

Use the Raw discussion thread and learn to coherently structure a sentence and spell properly before you make another thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.