Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
First off, i'm not fighting against anyone i have love for people of all colors.

Secondly, You didn't understand my point because you like in Glasgow.

In America we have cities with murder rates 50x-100x worse than anywhere in the UK.

I lived with black people my entire 20's as roommates, i have black family members. I have been all over majority black countries. I have been in European countries. I have worked in black majority schools. I have coached all black basketball teams. I have black friends i grew up with who are millionaires. I'm not just making shit up on the internet about my experiences. I have seen people get shot before. I have dealt with countless amounts of black teens shooting each other. My grandfather is from North Philadelphia. Trust me if you live in the UK you can't relate.
I didn't say you're fighting against black people.

You told me I can't comment on the American situation because I'm not American. If you're not black, how can you comment on the black situation?

We're all people. You don't have to have experienced something first hand to understand it. I condemn ISIS even though I have no idea of what struggles them and their families might face. I haven't experienced what they do, but I can sure as hell condemn them for it.

What I said to you is that quoting statistics of black crime means absolutely nothing because race is not an important factor. You don't get black lawyers and black doctors meeting each other outside their mansions doing drive bys with uzis now do you? It's got nothing to do with race. The reason crime happens, generally, is all down to poverty. In a lot of areas in America, the poorest areas have much more black people (directly a result of racism in the first place, but not as relevant in 2015 because no one's keeping them there).

Instead of splitting up the numbers in crime due to race, split them up economically and you'll find a much more relevant piece of information than what skin colour the person is.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I didn't say you're fighting against black people.

You told me I can't comment on the American situation because I'm not American. If you're not black, how can you comment on the black situation?

We're all people. You don't have to have experienced something first hand to understand it. I condemn ISIS even though I have no idea of what struggles them and their families might face. I haven't experienced what they do, but I can sure as hell condemn them for it.

What I said to you is that quoting statistics of black crime means absolutely nothing because race is not an important factor. You don't get black lawyers and black doctors meeting each other outside their mansions doing drive bys with uzis now do you? It's got nothing to do with race. The reason crime happens, generally, is all down to poverty. In a lot of areas in America, the poorest areas have much more black people (directly a result of racism in the first place, but not as relevant in 2015 because no one's keeping them there).

Instead of splitting up the numbers in crime due to race, split them up economically and you'll find a much more relevant piece of information than what skin colour the person is.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The fact that you still separate crime by race makes you racist. You obviously have to have some sort of opinion similar to thinking black people are inherently or culturally criminals.

Show me the stats on crimes committed by people with blue or green eyes. @Truthbetold

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
That's like me posting a Swaztika and saying "I'm just posting a picture".

Why is it relevant what the crime statistics are when separated into race? It comes across like you're trying to prove something, that black people are more "criminal" than white people or something. I've been accused of being racist a billion times, but when you try to flip it on people and attack their race for things like crime stats, THAT is why white privilege exists. People going on Twitter and being subjected to tonnes of complete cunts telling them their race is causing the crime. I get pissed off hearing about white privilege or male privilege or whatever because people are trying to tell me how my life is and what I do and don't have to face without even knowing me. If I was a black person, I'd be inclined to say something if I was told that because of my skin colour I'm X amount of times more likely to do Y or whatever. Black people are people who happen to be black. Crime isn't racially biased.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I find it weird that you separate black crime from white crime.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
I find it weird that you separate black crime from white crime.
You live in Glasgow which is 96% white and has a 3 per 100,000 murder rate.

I worked in a majority black city that had a murder rate over 10x higher than that.

So honestly i'm not trying to be rude but you can never understand.

I have multiple dead friends who were shot and killed by 14 and 15 year old kids.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
That's like me posting a Swaztika and saying "I'm just posting a picture".

Why is it relevant what the crime statistics are when separated into race? It comes across like you're trying to prove something, that black people are more "criminal" than white people or something. I've been accused of being racist a billion times, but when you try to flip it on people and attack their race for things like crime stats, THAT is why white privilege exists. People going on Twitter and being subjected to tonnes of complete cunts telling them their race is causing the crime. I get pissed off hearing about white privilege or male privilege or whatever because people are trying to tell me how my life is and what I do and don't have to face without even knowing me. If I was a black person, I'd be inclined to say something if I was told that because of my skin colour I'm X amount of times more likely to do Y or whatever. Black people are people who happen to be black. Crime isn't racially biased.
How is it not relevant? Because it doesn't fit your agenda? At least deal with the facts instead of trying to pull this crap.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
You live in Glasgow which is 96% white and has a 3 per 100,000 murder rate.

I worked in a majority black city that had a murder rate over 10x higher than that.

So honestly i'm not trying to be rude but you can never understand.

I have multiple dead friends who were shot and killed by 14 and 15 year old kids.
You're aware that the murder rate in America doesn't change cause I'm Glaswegian correct? If anything you working somewhere would cloud your judgement. In cases like this, first hand experience will lead to bias. Imagine a black guy saying "All white people are racist, I lived in the south of America and it was constant".

You are saying I can't understand because I'm not American, yet you are trying to speak about black people. If I'm not able to understand based on nationality, how can you possibly understand another race?

How is it not relevant? Because it doesn't fit your agenda? At least deal with the facts instead of trying to pull this crap.
If you read this thread, I spent most of my time saying white privilege is absolute bollocks. May have been called a racist, not sure. My agenda is not to say white privilege exists, and really anyone who says it does is stupid and doesn't understand what's important in every country ($$$).

But it's not relevant because why is it? By posting crime stats separated between black people and white people, what is it trying to say? That black people are inherently more violent? That black people culturally commit crime? There is no "born to be a criminal" thing going on here. Black people are the EXACT same as white people. Plus, how many black doctors or lawyers are out there murdering people in the streets. Again, $$$ is what's important. Carlton Banks isn't in drive by shootings. Race isn't relevant, class is. The bottom class are the ones out there committing crimes, and in America a big part of the bottom class are black based on racism from another time. (My opinion on this is split. On a large scale, it's almost like you an't blame the black race because it's not their fault they were forced into poverty. On an individual scale, fuck you that shit's not an excuse and quit murdering people because your family is broke).

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Naa, that dude is intense and HATES what blacks become and trashes Obama, he has a giant church broadcast on TV in his city.

But his videos are comedy gold as he trashes PC, Feminism, Obama, Blacks, etc it's so surreal

Check this out
https://youtu.be/RzqbsAAa-k0

Wait till 1:50ish he drops bomb lol

He rips blacks to shreds

So funny from an outsider listening
So the real question is he telling the Truth about South Africa and Nelson Mandela?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
So the real question is he telling the Truth about South Africa and Nelson Mandela?
Ha-ha, he's comedy gold but he's still on TV. And radio, podcast, YouTube, etc.

Course a white guy said any of that they'd be all over him :grin2:

But yea, he does get nutty as hell in many videos, but I do enjoy his anti PC rants, while he's an extremist he self admits, as far as entertainment, its hilariously one of my occasional "guilty pleasures" to cue up one of his rants

Sometimes even me being nonreligious I wanna yell "amen brother!" ROFL , especially his PC rants.

But he's one of those "WTF!?! Types you'd never think you'd hear a black preacher say what he says"

Atlah endorses Trump, you can hear the women in background of Manning agreeing and loving Trump.
https://youtu.be/yGwF7D6MT_0

Manning on black racism
https://youtu.be/2YA4irxFEzE

Pure entertainment

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
You have the "privilege" of not being shot for a traffic violation :jericho2
LOL what? I'm pretty sure if an officer pulls over a geeky black guy wearing a Sasha Banks tshirt, they're more than likely going to search you for your hymen than a weapon. Don't try to put yourself in the same boat as people who actually have suffered, you Carlton Banks ass dweeb.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Ha-ha, he's comedy gold but he's still on TV. And radio, podcast, YouTube, etc.

Course a white guy said any of that they'd be all over him :grin2:

But yea, he does get nutty as hell in many videos, but I do enjoy his anti PC rants, while he's an extremist he self admits, as far as entertainment, its hilariously one of my occasional "guilty pleasures" to cue up one of his rants

Sometimes even me being nonreligious I wanna yell "amen brother!" ROFL , especially his PC rants.

But he's one of those "WTF!?! Types you'd never think you'd hear a black preacher say what he says"

Atlah endorses Trump, you can hear the women in background of Manning agreeing and loving Trump.
https://youtu.be/yGwF7D6MT_0

Manning on black racism
https://youtu.be/2YA4irxFEzE

Pure entertainment
He got best of video on youtube.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I'm bumping this thread because I'm ashamed of myself for having ever made this stupid thread to begin with. I was selfish, an alcoholic, and angry at the time of making this and I now see how wrong I was. God, I was a stupid ignorant son of a bitch.

Black lives matter and white privilege definitely exists.

I'm ashamed of being white right now.

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
I think "White privilege" is more complex than most people here think. Hear me out and look at this as an example.

Candace Owens is proof that you don't need to be racially white in order to be privileged per se. As long as you embody and expound the Anglo-American lifestyle and philosophy (such as an Eurocentric/Anglocentric culture and Manifest Destiny), you're an honorary Aryan- I mean WASP. In other words, you're what white folk call a "model minority" -- a non-white who not only assimilated to the Euro-derived culture that was forcibly established via colonialism, but heavily promote it as well, thus empowering the Anglo hegemony. That's why many conservative outlets in the US such as FOX always claim how unracist they are, because they have a bunch of non-whites that parrot their views.

On the other hand...

(Granted, it's a commercial, but my point still stands.)

This is the reaction of your milquetoast WASP right-winger when encountering their more multicultural counterpart, such as your boy Gregory above:

Look at this disgrace of a white guy, engaging in and with non-Anglo peoples and culture. Look at this filthy traitor to the White race. He should be ashamed of himself for making friends with Latinos; for daring to learn how to speak that immigrant language of Spanish; for playing that third-world "sport" Americans call soccer, for flirting with Mexican women, etc. How dare he lose touch with his roots? How dare he not enforce WASP supremacy by calling ICE on these wetbacks, and make America great again for us? Blah blah blah Stupid blue-pilled cuck Blah blah blah throw the commie from a helicopter Blah blah blah #BUILDTHEWALL REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Exaggeration? Overstatement on my part? Perhaps. But make no mistake about this -- the definition of "white privilege" expanded from being a term defining the Anglo-Saxon diaspora in the USA exclusively, to anyone who -- regardless of their race -- would abandon and throw their community under the bus and preserve the WASP hegemony's position as the status quo of the Western World. HOWEVER... keep in mind that the latter definition has NOT cancelled out the former definition. A WASP has an easy ascencion, but a hard fall should he fight the status quo. A non-white can either start from the bottom, or kiss WASP booty to reach the top, like Candace does.

But I digress...

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Candice is Black Lives Matter's worst nightmare. An educated, well spoken black woman who doesn't buy the BS that they're selling. she should run for president in the future.

201 - 220 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.