Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
Bu bu but white people force black people to make rap songs about killing each other. The black population is only 14% in America and 7% are black males which makes up almost 50% of Americas total murders. When only 7% of the population are committing 50% of the murders it raises questions and causes "violent" stereotypes. Notice a few pages back when gentrification was brought up in NYC and the drastic drop in murder rate was mentioned it wasn't addressed properly in this thread. Also statistics show that over 90% of black murders in America are at the hands of other black people.
Which is completely ignored ofc.

4% of the population is responsible for half the countries murders, a majority of shootings, and inmates.

But where do these stereotypes come from you evil white people!!!!!

A large number of that % can not read or write at a high school level. Most can not speak proper clear English or refuse. Where do the stereotypes come from!!!!!!!! White people just made it all up!

The media shows gangs of young black men assaulting white people and calling it a game. Whites are now nervous of young black men in hoodies.

Where does it come from!!!!!!

Can go on..and on..and on...

But nope none of it is created by black people and their culture. Whites made it all up! And for some reason other races besides whites do not have these problems..but its still all just white privilege!

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
I don't care who they marry. I'm just acknowledging that there is reasons behind some of these choices.
I get it

I don't get marriage social climbing, seems like a bit of extreme choice

and for people who don't know Triad and east Asian crime gangs are a big problem on the west and east coast not to mention the Latino gangs both of which are far more extreme than any of the black gangs

Black gangs are extremely weak in today's world and pretty much only haunt ghettos or are full of suburbanite kids trying to look cool

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
@Headliner is clearly just a a racist who doesn't realize he is racist.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
Which is completely ignored ofc.

4% of the population is responsible for half the countries murders, a majority of shootings, and inmates.

But where do these stereotypes come from you evil white people!!!!!

A large number of that % can not read or write at a high school level. Most can not speak proper clear English or refuse. Where do the stereotypes come from!!!!!!!! White people just made it all up!

The media shows gangs of young black men assaulting white people and calling it a game. Whites are now nervous of young black men in hoodies.

Where does it come from!!!!!!

Can go on..and on..and on...

But nope none of it is created by black people and their culture. Whites made it all up! And for some reason other races besides whites do not have these problems..but its still all just white privilege!

Until this cultural problem gets addressed things will never change in America.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Bu bu but white people force black people to make rap songs about killing each other. The black population is only 14% in America and 7% are black males which makes up almost 50% of Americas total murders. When only 7% of the population are committing 50% of the murders it raises questions and causes "violent" stereotypes. Notice a few pages back when gentrification was brought up in NYC and the drastic drop in murder rate was mentioned it wasn't addressed properly in this thread. Also statistics show that over 90% of black murders in America are at the hands of other black people.
Yes, no one commits more crime against black people than black people.

And also...no one commits more crime against white people than white people, no one commits more crime against hispanics than hispanics, and so on and so forth.

But let's not acknowledge that part and put on a facade where that is only an issue in the black community.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
For the record, you guys need to stop quoting crime stats from black people as if it proves something. The reason black crime is so big is 100% down to income levels. It has nothing to do with blacks inherently wanting to commit crime because of what songs they listen to.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
For the record, you guys need to stop quoting crime stats from black people as if it proves something. The reason black crime is so big is 100% down to income levels. It has nothing to do with blacks inherently wanting to commit crime because of what songs they listen to.
You would need to take murder rates of the millions of poverty stricken whites in trailer parks and compare them to the millions of blacks in the ghetto to make a fair comparison. Nobody said blacks inherently want to commit crime because of what songs they listen to but hip hop culture speaks for itself. I played basketball in college on scholarship and coached High School basketball in the inner city for 5 years. I had to deal with countless amounts of black teens shooting each other over nothing.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
You would need to take murder rates of the millions of poverty stricken whites in trailer parks and compare them to the millions of blacks in the ghetto to make a fair comparison. Nobody said blacks inherently want to commit crime because of what songs they listen to but hip hop culture speaks for itself. I played basketball in college on scholarship and coached High School basketball in the inner city for 5 years. I had to deal with countless amounts of black teens shooting each other over nothing.
I'm from Glasgow. You might want to talk about "people killing each other over nothing" to someone else.

Statistics don't prove anything???

?????
Statistics are just numbers unless you take into account the reason they came to be.

@

·
===Valar Morghulis===
6,037 Posts
Don't ever judge me without getting your facts straight. I never make excuses for myself and I judge everyone individually before coming to a conclusion about them. The problem is some of you white people can't just accept your privilege so you come up with dumb posts to justify this bullshit claim that there is no privilege.

There is no race card in my deck. Just truth cards. And if race happens to be apart of that truth then so be it.

NOW WHITE PEOPLE ARE GETTING BEAT UP BY COPS BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE:lmao:lmao:sodone

Get the fuck out of my face:lmao

What privilege do black people get? To the world, we are just a bunch of rappers and sports stars.

Let's get deeper into this shit.

-White privilege means you can be articulate, well spoken and extremely professional without people being "surprised" at how well spoken and professional you are.

-White privilege means you can dress like a thugged out black person and not be labeled as a barbaric thug.

-White privilege is someone like Eminem. He's not a culture vulture like the rest of them (they are 10 times worst), but he is using a black musical artform and has sold more records than any other rapper and it's primarily due to the color of his skin. If Nas (THE FUCKING GOAT) had the same exact content his ass wouldn't have sold one half of what Em sold.

-White privilege is when you decide you suddenly want to be a legit black person. (Rachel Dolezal)

-White privilege is knowing that if you're a criminal and get caught, you won't have to worry about being painted as a barbaric thug and a menace to society by the media. Instead, they'll say you have some psychological issue or drug habit to cover up your demonic actions.

-White privilege means that you can tell black people to get over slavery while reminding us to NEVER FORGET about tragic historical events where thousands of white people were killed.

-White privilege is when you can be a culture vulture, take other people's shit and act like you were the originator of it.

-White privilege is when you hide behind gentrification to make yourselves the majority.

-White privilege is when you don't have to worry about the skin color during your daily routines in your life.

-White privilege is when you can try to claim racial innocence, ignore how race shaped countries and are privileged enough to ignore racial consequences.

WHERE IS THE BLACK PRIVILEGE. HMMMMM. LET ME THINK.

-We can't go to white neighborhoods without eyes being raised.

-We have to worry about the color of our skin during routine moments on our lives and sometimes we have to acknowledge that skin color when making basic life decisions.

-We have to worry about our own movements being completely twisted by racist ass TV stations like Fox News and other media outlets.

-We have to deal with BLACK FUCKING EXCELLENCE never being shown on TV and instead only being shown all the negative shit we do out here which only makes it worst for our young black kids who are highly influenced by celebrities and TV.

-We have to worry about the possibility of going to a job interview knowing that if another candidate is white, they may get chosen over us even though we have the same qualifications and both had the same good interview.

-We have to worry about not getting called for an interview, or not getting selected for a job because our name is TOO BLACK, which is interpreted as possible trouble maker and ghetto hoodlum.

-We have to worry about being labeled an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION hire instead of just being a regular hire like everyone else.

-We have to worry about people calling the cops on us simply because they don't feel comfortable around us.

-We have to worry about knowing the fact that our hair, our styles, everything we do will get labeled ratchet, sub-par and ghetto, but when white people steal it, it suddenly becomes fashionable and trendy.

-We have to worry about knowing that even if we are the majority in a given area, that does not mean we're privileged.

WHAT PRIVILEGE. WHERE DEY AT DOE?

I can go on and on. It's a waste of time with you and it's a waste of time with 97% of the dumb asses on this forum who have the luxury of being able to ignore true white privilege because they get to walk this earth everyday not thinking about this stuff while other races are forced to think about it when making daily life decisions.

@Clique
@ABrown
@LUCK
@Genesis 1.0
@Notorious
@DDMac
@scrilla
@Rusty Shackleford

(Only tagging the real ones for this so they can see the bullshit people really be saying on here.)
Yeah, I saw this master course in intellectual cowardice a few days ago and didn't even bother. It's a disservice to your own well-being to even engage in gutter sniping with the clowns in this thread, I'm not surprised in the least at the participants or their statements. Shit like this, Gandhi's vegan crusade, anything RIC related, etc. I don't even bother wasting time on.

Later with that fuckshit :lose

·
Mamba Mentality
26,023 Posts
Don't ever judge me without getting your facts straight. I never make excuses for myself and I judge everyone individually before coming to a conclusion about them. The problem is some of you white people can't just accept your privilege so you come up with dumb posts to justify this bullshit claim that there is no privilege.

There is no race card in my deck. Just truth cards. And if race happens to be apart of that truth then so be it.

NOW WHITE PEOPLE ARE GETTING BEAT UP BY COPS BECAUSE THEY'RE WHITE:lmao:lmao:sodone

Get the fuck out of my face:lmao

What privilege do black people get? To the world, we are just a bunch of rappers and sports stars.

Let's get deeper into this shit.

-White privilege means you can be articulate, well spoken and extremely professional without people being "surprised" at how well spoken and professional you are.

-White privilege means you can dress like a thugged out black person and not be labeled as a barbaric thug.

-White privilege is someone like Eminem. He's not a culture vulture like the rest of them (they are 10 times worst), but he is using a black musical artform and has sold more records than any other rapper and it's primarily due to the color of his skin. If Nas (THE FUCKING GOAT) had the same exact content his ass wouldn't have sold one half of what Em sold.

-White privilege is when you decide you suddenly want to be a legit black person. (Rachel Dolezal)

-White privilege is knowing that if you're a criminal and get caught, you won't have to worry about being painted as a barbaric thug and a menace to society by the media. Instead, they'll say you have some psychological issue or drug habit to cover up your demonic actions.

-White privilege means that you can tell black people to get over slavery while reminding us to NEVER FORGET about tragic historical events where thousands of white people were killed.

-White privilege is when you can be a culture vulture, take other people's shit and act like you were the originator of it.

-White privilege is when you hide behind gentrification to make yourselves the majority.

-White privilege is when you don't have to worry about the skin color during your daily routines in your life.

-White privilege is when you can try to claim racial innocence, ignore how race shaped countries and are privileged enough to ignore racial consequences.

WHERE IS THE BLACK PRIVILEGE. HMMMMM. LET ME THINK.

-We can't go to white neighborhoods without eyes being raised.

-We have to worry about the color of our skin during routine moments on our lives and sometimes we have to acknowledge that skin color when making basic life decisions.

-We have to worry about our own movements being completely twisted by racist ass TV stations like Fox News and other media outlets.

-We have to deal with BLACK FUCKING EXCELLENCE never being shown on TV and instead only being shown all the negative shit we do out here which only makes it worst for our young black kids who are highly influenced by celebrities and TV.

-We have to worry about the possibility of going to a job interview knowing that if another candidate is white, they may get chosen over us even though we have the same qualifications and both had the same good interview.

-We have to worry about not getting called for an interview, or not getting selected for a job because our name is TOO BLACK, which is interpreted as possible trouble maker and ghetto hoodlum.

-We have to worry about being labeled an AFFIRMATIVE ACTION hire instead of just being a regular hire like everyone else.

-We have to worry about people calling the cops on us simply because they don't feel comfortable around us.

-We have to worry about knowing the fact that our hair, our styles, everything we do will get labeled ratchet, sub-par and ghetto, but when white people steal it, it suddenly becomes fashionable and trendy.

-We have to worry about knowing that even if we are the majority in a given area, that does not mean we're privileged.

WHAT PRIVILEGE. WHERE DEY AT DOE?

I can go on and on. It's a waste of time with you and it's a waste of time with 97% of the dumb asses on this forum who have the luxury of being able to ignore true white privilege because they get to walk this earth everyday not thinking about this stuff while other races are forced to think about it when making daily life decisions.

@Clique
@ABrown
@LUCK
@Genesis 1.0
@Notorious
@DDMac
@scrilla
@Rusty Shackleford

(Only tagging the real ones for this so they can see the bullshit people really be saying on here.)
I knew what time it is the moment I saw this thread. You hit almost every note on why we do not live in a "post-racial society." One of many systemic results of slavery in the United States that are perpetuated today on overt and covert levels is white privilege. I mean it is ideal to live through life where skin color is not an issue, and at the forefront of your obstacles are obtaining an education, getting a career, and paying bills/taxes. That's just not he case for millions of people. It's a privilege in itself white folks get to play oblivious to these issues. You expanded on your position so well and I thank you brother K!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Nevermind there is no way you could understand American life then.
You're aware that you are the exact person you're fighting against?

Nevermind there is no way you could understand a black American's life then.

We're not defined by our skin colours, where we were born, who or what our parents are. At the end of the day we're all people, and we're all responsible for our own actions. Some people out there get by easier than others, some people are born with obstacles around them.

This @Clique guy above talking about " I mean it is ideal to live through life where skin color is not an issue, and at the forefront of your obstacles are obtaining an education, getting a career, and paying bills/taxes.".

Then explain to me what the forefront of obstacles is for a black person in America. You can say "We can be shot by the cops". I can rebuttle with hundreds and hundreds of articles of white people unjustly being murdered by cops. You can say "We are unfairly profiled", I can rebuttle with hundreds and hundreds of articles of white people being unfairly profiled. Your experiences aren't shared with your race, they are individual to you. If you were born rich, living in a wealthy estate with butlers and shit, do you think racism would really be something you're held back by? It wouldn't come up. You wouldn't be around it.

There are some racists out there for sure. But white privilege is people of other races thinking every obstacle they have in front of them is something white people will never face. Poverty, housing projects, crime. You're foolish to think that these are racially specific things.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I think the fact that I'm fighting both sides here shows the problem. You've got people who are unaware of their own racism in this thread arguing against each other. Quoting crime statistics within black people as some form of shaming a race, how exactly is that relevant? Why are you even separating the crime statistics racially? To mention that stuff, you have to be thinking "Black people inherently want to commit crime" or something stupid. Then you've got the other side who probably think male privilege is bullshit, skinny privilege is bullshit.....but of course white privilege is important. People have this built in desire to believe they overcame everything. It's empowering for you to succeed, it's an excuse if you fail. That's why you've got celebrities out there and every one of them had a "hard upbringing" and had to "overcome a lot to make it to this point". So that's why they like to point the finger at other people and claim they get everything while having nothing themself.

It's funny cause you NEVER heard middle eastern looking people moaning about this shit. Those people can't get on a plane, a bus, go to a football stadium, anything, without being profiled instantly as a horrific human being. Black people in the media are always portrayed as these massive larger than life successes, enjoying a culture we should all aspire to be part of...while Arab people are all filthy terrorists who should stop wearing their religious garments in public so we can get a good look at them and judge them. Those same people facing that kind of racism don't say a word about white privilege, because they are just happy they are in a place where they don't have ISIS trying to cut their heads off. Be happy, because you, me, black people, white people. We're all privileged.

·
Registered
3,781 Posts
You're aware that you are the exact person you're fighting against?

Nevermind there is no way you could understand a black American's life then.

We're not defined by our skin colours, where we were born, who or what our parents are. At the end of the day we're all people, and we're all responsible for our own actions. Some people out there get by easier than others, some people are born with obstacles around them.
First off, i'm not fighting against anyone i have love for people of all colors.

Secondly, You didn't understand my point because you like in Glasgow.

In America we have cities with murder rates 50x-100x worse than anywhere in the UK.

I lived with black people my entire 20's as roommates, i have black family members. I have been all over majority black countries. I have been in European countries. I have worked in black majority schools. I have coached all black basketball teams. I have black friends i grew up with who are millionaires. I'm not just making shit up on the internet about my experiences. I have seen people get shot before. I have dealt with countless amounts of black teens shooting each other. My grandfather is from North Philadelphia. Trust me if you live in the UK you can't relate.

181 - 200 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.