Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
IF YA SMEEELLLL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seriously? I find Santino quite comical at times, but are the WWE trying to push him and eventually give him a more serious role? (Boris Alexiev)

Monday Night Raw didn't record on my sky+ this week, but I read that he beat Sheamus. He also had a role on the Raw team at BR (not a very big one but still).

I've also heard that he's getting his own sitcom, so maybe there setting him up to be 'injured' by someone like Sheamus to gain some heat?

Im unsure where the WWE are going with this... if anywhere..

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Getting his own sitcom? Where did you hear that and what's that all about?

Santino does appear to be getting some sort of push. But he beat Sheamus mainly because he kept falling over from being beaten on so badly. That was his biggest offensive move. It's not liked they booked him to look strong.

·
IF YA SMEEELLLL
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Getting his own sitcom? Where did you hear that and what's that all about?

Santino does appear to be getting some sort of push. But he beat Sheamus mainly because he kept falling over from being beaten on so badly. That was his biggest offensive move. It's not liked they booked him to look strong.
http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/santinositcom

ah ok, so he didnt look strong?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Santino gets one of the best reactions on RAW tbh 8*D
It seems WWE start capitalizing on his overness with his major victory against Sheamus.

It's a shame that they choose Santino though, i wish it was Kofi Kingston instead.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Santino looked far from strong he fell over to dodge a kick in the corner then then tried getting up and fell onto sheamus for the pin. It gave the fans a nice moment though

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
With the current WWE i can actually see them giving santino a wwe championship reign.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,771 Posts
I'm just waiting for Sheamus or Zeke Jackson to absoletely destroy Santino, and then finally put him back where he belongs in the low cards

1 - 14 of 14 Posts