Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when the Immortal story line started it was Immortal vs Joe, Pope, Morgan, Willians, and RVD

did they just drop Pope and Joe out of the story line?

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
I've been wondering the same thing. I've also been wondering what the hell they're doing with Pope but it looks like they're turning him heel. He was fueding with Immortal and they even went as far as had his brother turn on him. He loses and then just leaves it alone.

Same with you, I know the real fued is Jarrett/Angle but come on, they could've done alot more with Joe. But it's TNA so we shouldn't be surprised.

·
Registered
633 Posts
With Joe's contract issue he has been off screen so obviously they couldn't build anything up, and his last feud was against Immortal/JJ.

With Dixie's legal actions there really isn't any more reason for them to stand up again immortal now anyways since she has pretty much taken care of their control.

And we don't know what Pope is planning yet.

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Team 3D has been built well. Joe vs Pope however still needs time, so I'm fine with them not being on the PPV

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
My question is why does Joe care about what Pope is doing?

Joe is pretty much a self centered ass kicker who hates everyone. Why does he care that Pope is scamming people? Did he give them money or something?

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
My question is why the heck hasn't Joe gotten revenge on Jarrett for throwing his ass over the railing?

It seems as if TNA just changes direction every 3 minutes. And it's really starting to piss me off. If you miss iMPACT one week, you practically miss the ending and beginning of 12 different sotrylines all in one night! Russo, Russo, Russo.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
My question is why the heck hasn't Joe gotten revenge on Jarrett for throwing his ass over the railing?

It seems as if TNA just changes direction every 3 minutes. And it's really starting to piss me off. If you miss iMPACT one week, you practically miss the ending and beginning of 12 different sotrylines all in one night! Russo, Russo, Russo.
Joe was selling the injury.

And also he was just a filler for the Angle/JJ feud. A loss for JJ will kill his momemtum.

No one will care when Joe leaves, Tommy Mercer will replace him, at least he has the look of a future star.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Joe was selling the injury.

And also he was just a filler for the Angle/JJ feud. A loss for JJ will kill his momemtum.

No one will care when Joe leaves, Tommy Mercer will replace him, at least he has the look of a future star.
That's if they continue to use Mercer instead of that being just a one shot.

And even when Joe lost to Jarrett, why did his focus change to Pope? I know they did fight after the reveal but it just seems like they realized they couldn't beat Immortal, so they just moved on.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts

Because he got buried by Jarrett at the PPV remember? Jarrett made it known that Joe isn't in his league. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why people ask this question given how long Russo has been in the company. RUSSO IS HEAD OF CREATIVE. Thats the best and most truthful answer that anyone will get.

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
That's if they continue to use Mercer instead of that being just a one shot.

And even when Joe lost to Jarrett, why did his focus change to Pope? I know they did fight after the reveal but it just seems like they realized they couldn't beat Immortal, so they just moved on.
Mercer already signed with the Company, he still a rookie though, he will probably get matches on Xplosion in order to get better in the ring.

I bet 5 bucks that TNA will make Joe's assault part of the storyline

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Um. Joe lost in his feud with Jarrett. Pope lost to Abyss.
The feud between Joe and Pope started long efore those two feuds.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Did you really think TNA could stay with a storyline this long without dropping major elements of it? Are you new to watching TNA?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
lol I love how people make up crap in the air and then say Russo created it.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
lol I love how people make up crap in the air and then say Russo created it.
Well he most likely did since hes head of creative and nothing but shit comes from him. What do you expect?

But honestly if it wasn't Russo then it was from one of the other morons working in creative. It's just Russo sucks so hard his name has become almost natural to roll off the tounge once something bad ever happens.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Well it most likely did since hes head of creative and nothing but shit comes from him. What do you expect?

But honestly if it wasn't Russo then it was from one of the other morons working in creative. It's just Russo sucks so hard his name has become almost natural to roll of the tounge once something bad ever happens.
I have a problem with certain storylines but not with this one.
At the end of Impact when Joe/Pope/Morgan/Williams formed this "alliance", Joe and Pope started to fight. They go solo against immortal and they both lose.
I can't see how all of this is illogical.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts