Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
I hated when the movie "Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Juice in the Hood" had that part where the Wayans Brothers walked into the store and instead of it beeping, it said "******". Damn racist bastards.

·
Registered
835 Posts
why does someone who wants to gain a reputation on here always have to start a rant slating america. it's getting pretty old!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
wow telling me to shut up and calling me a bitch, that doesn't hurt at all!!!
it also will not make me shut up, i will say what the hell i think!!

·
version six
3,891 Posts
I do believe we're getting quite off topic....Allow me to retort....

America doesnt suck, just because its full of humongusly fat people doesnt mean it sucks....Germany sucks..

·
Registered
835 Posts
Rajah said:
^^^Careful, next he'll tell you to stfu.
just to stray of hte point for 1 more second, hes bound to say that to me soon because he always does that when he cant think of any other comebacks.

back to the point america doesn't suck

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
You know everytime someone brings up America sucks, someone always says we are full of fat people. Yes there are some people overweight but hell not that many people. Fuck you all have fat people in your countries too. I think there is more lighter weight people around here than fat.

·
Registered
835 Posts
^^^ thats true, thats what i hope england doesn't join the e.u.

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
C_Mo said:
You know everytime someone brings up America sucks, someone always says we are full of fat people. Yes there are some people overweight but hell not that many people. Fuck you all have fat people in your countries too. I think there is more lighter weight people around here than fat.
Considering America's large population, and the fact that it has been stated before that America has the most overweight people in the world, I find your theory false. Also, yes, America does suck.

1 - 20 of 175 Posts