Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He comes out his usual douchey-self and takes out King with the help of Swagger then joins commentary and continues being the heel he has been for the past year. Then suddenly a friction appears between Riley/Miz and Cole. What the fuck was that about? Cole was laughing at Cena's AWFUL jokes and ripped on Riley's joke. To sidetrack for a moment, am I the only one who thought Riley's joke shitted all over Cena's absolutely pathetic 3 year old jokes? Was the WWE really trying to tell me what to laugh at? Riley's joke, although stupid, was better in every single way than any of Cena's jokes. Anyway, then on commentary during the main event Cole wasn't sucking Miz's dick as usual but making snide comments about him and instead appearing more impartial, no fuck that, he was pretty much on Cena's side.

Seriously, what the fuck WWE? I know we're supposed to suspend our belief but when there's this type of inconsistency how the hell are we supposed to take your product seriously?

I'm not one to usually get in a fuss about these type of things but this was just too much to simply overlook.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Lol good question
I thought Riley's was funnier too but it's like they wanted us to think that Riley is corny as hell and that Cena is clever

Also with Cole I guess they wanted to sell the brutality of Miz's sneak attack by even putting Cole against it

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also with Cole I guess they wanted to sell the brutality of Miz's sneak attack by even putting Cole against it
Still doesn't make sense. Cole only like an hour before that took out Lawler with the help of his buddy a week after saying his dead mother was ashamed of him. ON TOP OF THAT Cole hates Bryan, maybe even more than Lawler, so why the fuck he suddenly had a change of heart I'll never know. Cole was a full-fledged heel for the first hour of the show then all of a sudden during the second hour he's bordering face? What the fuck?

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Props for bringing this up, I noticed this too and was wondering what the heck was going on.

He was the ultimate heel during the show (especially the King stuff... what do you think? what do you think? what do you think? what do you think about that? what do you think about that? what do you think about that?.... etc :evil:), then he laughed at how shit Riley's joke was and seemed to be on Cena's side during that segment. Not to mention when Miz attacked Daniel Bryan, Cole was completely horrified by it and questioned why Miz did it. What the fuck?

They're making him some weird bipolar guy. :confused:

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're trying to make Cole the 'Voice of the WWE' at the same time as being a bastard heel. You can't do both WWE, you have to fucking pick and fucking stick with it. And please, PLEASE let it be the latter cos I don't see why you just won't get this but, Michael Cole is a shit commentator. He's a GREAT heel but he is undoubtedly a terrible, terrible commentator. Even Josh Matthews has surpassed him in the little time he's had at the RAW booth. Get Michael Cole off commentary once and for all PLEASE!

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Michael Cole has always supported John Cena. He's never gone full-on heel on commentary, he only tears apart certain people. I really didn't see anything out of the ordinary. I thought it was a pretty good idea to have him act so confused at Miz's attack on Bryan, just put it over more.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Michael Cole has always supported John Cena. He's never gone full-on heel on commentary, he only tears apart certain people.
There have been moments when Cole has turned on Cena, like at the Rumble when Cena came up to Cole after Miz eliminated Cena. He's also made snide comments about Cena from time to time. Further showing his lack of consistency.

I thought it was a pretty good idea to have him act so confused at Miz's attack on Bryan, just put it over more.
When you take into account the way he treated Lawler earlier in the night it was absolutely baffling that he was suddenly appalled at Miz's actions, especially since the man he attacked was Daniel Bryan, someone Cole absolutely despises. WWE were trying to make Cole the voice of reason on a night when it made absolutely no sense at all to.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i really do think Cole just has open reign and can say whatever the fuck he wants because he's so damn over as a heel.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So you don't think the WWE do things to get you talking about it?
Yes I do think that but it doesn't apply to this situation.

If something creates a buzz then they will do it and if I was going to be "funny" then I would be.
WWE creating a buzz is Rock/Cena. WWE creating a buzz is Taker/HHH. WWE creating a buzz is not Michael Cole being a bipolar douche. Last night they were trying to have Cole be the voice of reason whilst being a heel and it simply did not work. There is no defending it.

i really do think Cole just has open reign and can say whatever the fuck he wants because he's so damn over as a heel.

Which if true is unbelievably stupid. Not in the heel aspect of things cos Cole's improvising in that department is spot on but in terms of him suddenly becoming face for a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
461 Posts
He comes out his usual douchey-self and takes out King with the help of Swagger then joins commentary and continues being the heel he has been for the past year. Then suddenly a friction appears between Riley/Miz and Cole. What the fuck was that about? Cole was laughing at Cena's AWFUL jokes and ripped on Riley's joke. To sidetrack for a moment, am I the only one who thought Riley's joke shitted all over Cena's absolutely pathetic 3 year old jokes? Was the WWE really trying to tell me what to laugh at? Riley's joke, although stupid, was better in every single way than any of Cena's jokes. Anyway, then on commentary during the main event Cole wasn't sucking Miz's dick as usual but making snide comments about him and instead appearing more impartial, no fuck that, he was pretty much on Cena's side.

Seriously, what the fuck WWE? I know we're supposed to suspend our belief but when there's this type of inconsistency how the hell are we supposed to take your product seriously?

I'm not one to usually get in a fuss about these type of things but this was just too much to simply overlook.
I acutally seem to agree with you most of the time but this time I thought that Cole for the first time ever showed some improvement and character. But yea the Cena part was weird... I'm trying to erase that RAW from my mind as it was the most boring thing I've seen from WWE yet... Until they put Khali in an Iron man match...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yea, it was odd. Cole, although has been over as a heel, REALLY solified his heel spot during the King segment last night. Then later in the night, not only did he kind of side with Cena over Miz/Riley but he ALSO questioned the Miz's attack on Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan, a guy who Coles' character has absolutely HATED since NXT season 1, a guy who anytime Miz has faced or attacked from behind Cole cheered for the Miz and made excuses behind the sneak attack, a guy who anytime is on screen Cole tries to rip on him and call him a nerd. Then Miz brutally attacks Bryan "because he could" and Cole questions and kind of goes against Miz? Doesn't make sense.

·
Registered
393 Posts
No wonder heel-Cole likes Cena.
Cena has been very heelish towards The Rock lately
- Calling him a liar and everything.

What heel woudnät like that?

Oh, wait, is Cena finally turning heel? o_O
(If you took that last line seriously, you are an idiot.)

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.