Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I would assume it's because he doesn't like what you have to say.

Also, you should prepare yourself for a lot more red rep after making this rant.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't really understand, why rep is there for.

Tas vartotojas, kuris dave man raudona yra issigimelis.

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
Are you Shigksji Melembulewang from Ethiopa? I've seen similar posts to yours before in the goal.com comments section.

·
Banned
4,704 Posts
I don't really understand, why rep is there for.

Tas vartotojas, kuris dave man raudona yra issigimelis.
Red rep is meant for someone who trolls around, who insults other users or writes nonsense.

But here rep means nothing. You will be red repped because if you like certain wrestlers or if you don´t like someone the majority loves like Dolph Ziggler.
I once got red repped with the message "this is for not liking Dolph Ziggler on a wrestling forum"
Also you will be red repped here just for fun because some nerds like that Cat dude who is a loser in real life so he hangs out here 24/7 because at least here (s)he is relevant.
You will be red repped by these people no matter if your post is good or not.

Check out other sites and you will see that users with most green rep have the best posts and users with most red rep are retarded but here it means nothing.
Some people here are retarded and don´t know how to use the rep system.
You should care less at least here

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Are you Shigksji Melembulewang from Ethiopa? I've seen similar posts to yours before in the goal.com comments section.
I am not. I have no idea, what are you talking about. I'm from Lithuania, which is in Europe.

·
FAKE HAPPY
12,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Red rep is meant for someone who trolls around, who insults other users or writes nonsense.
I'm not a troll, have never insulted any other user (sorry if I have) and don't spam-post.[/QUOTE]

You will be red repped because if you like certain wrestlers or if you don´t like someone the majority loves like Dolph Ziggler.
I like Dolph Ziggler, but I understand and respect other users' opinions. I got tons of red rep for not liking Jack Swagger.

Also you will be red repped here just for fun because some nerds like that Cat dude who is a loser in real life so he hangs out here 24/7 because at least here (s)he is relevant.
Agree. Real life losers think, want to feel normal at least here. Same thing like Yahoo Answers Wrestling Section trolls. There are more trolls, than normal users.

Check out other sites and you will see that users with most green rep have the best posts and users with most red rep are retarded but here it means nothing.
Some people here are retarded and don´t know how to use the rep system.
You should care less at least here
I would also call this site retarded for the rep system. Mods and/or Admins should check who is giving what rep to who and for what. They can't even take care of it.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts