Wrestling Forum banner

Is Avril Lavinge's album the Best Damn Thing the best damn thing?

• Yes it's the best Damn Thing!

• Yes

• Obviously

• BRUH

• I'm a little fucky

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
964 Posts
Holy shit. I’m not one to bitch, but could someone explain how they gutted everything that made this site great and somehow it’s running slower? Jesus, this place deserves to die solely because of the dipshits running it.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,808 Posts
It is really sad to see the state of this forum. 63 users were online earlier.....fucking 63. It was usually two to three times more than that on a regular night. It’s been a little over 2 months since this ugly, stupid new forum layout and they’ve barely fixed anything, did nothing with more inviting layouts, at least, just fucking nothing here. When I logged in the other day, almost every section’s top thread had a last reply from days before. Right now, the last rants reply was 15 hours ago (before this reply)....15 hours.
This place has become utterly pathetic and the dildos running it don’t seem to care that they’ve lost more than half their regular active members.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
The site design is worse than I imagined, and it's a shame that like I expected it has driven a lot of people away for good. I honestly was very close to not bothering to come back, but the fact I still know some people on here keeps this place being better than other forums by a small margin.

I really hope this site finds some of it's activity back in the build-up to WrestleMania. Would hate to see it just vanish in a couple of years. I really miss the smilies, it just feels like the forum has so much less personality now. I probably overused them, but it really made me enjoy posts a lot more.

The only thing I like so far is that you are able to automatically crop avatars really easily through the site. It used to be annoying having to re-size everything beforehand and using other resize sites.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts