Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 187 Posts

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the fucking Internet, if none of the admins or staff have the time to do it then get new people that do. Internet forum staff are not lifetime responsibilities. I understand the big guy (rajah) should be here for as long as possible, but god dammit Rajah if Platt and Headliner get jobs and can't do name changes then get someone who can. Fuck you need the two of them for anyway? Every section has a bunch of mods anyway. I'm appalled- as a long time, and highly decorated, member of this site I deserve such luxuries.

STOCKING STUFFER should be allowed to celebrate the holiday season in proper fashion.

I am not trying to cause trouble. My reputation as a nice guy and mature human being cannot be denied. I am simply an honest man with honest complaints, or suggestions if you will. Thank you for your time, hopefully this can be resolved amicably.

Sincerely,

STUFF

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
So being a member becomes even more useless. Do you know how hard it was to get Izrael or w.e the guys name was to buy me this membership? It was pretty darn hard, that's how hard.

·
IDGET
4,758 Posts
The Holidays have no true meaning without a name change option.

Seriously though it takes a minute tops to change a username.

·
21st century schizoid man
1,897 Posts
Sgt. Santa

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
should make JoshTM the official name-change mod. no other powers other than to grant name changes.

at least then he'd sorta achieve his life goals.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
should make JoshTM the official name-change mod. no other powers other than to grant name changes.

at least then he'd sorta achieve his life goals.
I was about to say this but I forgot and when I remember you've said it. The point still stands though. I have a feeling I may get an unwanted name change though...

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I wanted to be Merry TeaZy or something (Planning on buying Premium when the money is transferred into my PayPal Acc.)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE a name change sooooooooo much

·
Is a Snit Head
22,164 Posts
I planned on being "Santa Fitz" this Christmas season. It would have been my first holiday name change :(

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
gotta admit I'd laugh if all the mods and admin change their own names.
Oh, they will. You can count on it. This came to mind before I even finished reading STUFF's opening post.
Witty. +10 points for you, sir.

EDIT: +10 for "Jewpiter". You're on a roll, son.
I planned on being "Santa Fitz" this Christmas season. It would have been my first holiday name change :(
Then you would just be another fucking CLONE with "Santa + _________" as their username.

I was going with "Holliday Cerbs" this year. WAS. But now my Christmas spirit is no more. :sad:

On a side note... I don't see Platt do anything tbh. Haven't seen that fool since summer actually. Why can't he do it? I have time to work AND make ridiculous rants. So work is not an excuse. Are you reading this, Platt? Answer for your crimes against Christmas god dammit. We all know Headliner's a multi-season grinch.

1 - 20 of 187 Posts