Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What skin do most of you use? I use geltech and this site goes slow. Would anyother skin make it go faster?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Geltech is my favorite skin so I'll just stick with it. I have broadband and it doesn't go that slow for me. It just goes slower then any other pages I search.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NotDaveFoley said:
Geltech, and it works fine for me. There isn't much of a difference really...

Yeah geltech is the best skin so I have decided to just keep it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Hasn't this thread been done already? :)

I use Geltech. It has no difference in speed than when I used Chromo.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
^^^Yeah, Flash had a whinge about it a while ago.

I use Geltech. Everything is fast with cable.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
It wasn't a whinge, I just wondered if everyone had the same problem as me, and some did.

Regardless of what should happen, Chromo loads significantly faster for me that Geltech does, so I use Chromo.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
rasheed said:
how do u get a skin
A skin is the way the forum looks. My guess is you use the default one, which is the "Geltech Blue" one. WEForums also has the "Chromo" skin and the Vb3 skin.

·
15,672 Posts
The skin you use determines how the forums appear on your screen, with different colours, graphics etc. In the bottom left of every page is a drop down box. Just click on the one you want to use.

N

·
0 Posts
That's not permanent -- it's temporary.

Shame that JdL beat you, Flash. Not only are you becoming a spammer, but you're also slowing down. :)

·
15,672 Posts
We all know I'm not a spammer. Some of us also know that I'm slowing down because I'm a career boy, rather than the college boy Rajah likes to call me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts