Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I'd fuck Beth Phoenix. She looks like she likes it dirty.

Pure speculation though folks.
This.

She has that look about her ,like she gives wooper head.:p

Anyway.The Hypocrisy on these forums does my head in ,as does the snobby ,elitest ,know it all posters who are pretty much marks for themselves.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Renegade™;9156167 said:
I agree with people thinking Beth is hot. Same could be said about Mickie James, Natalya, and that goth chick from TNA who's name escapes me.

Oh and the LIGHTS gimmick. It's HORRIFYING!~
No way Daffney is sexy. Shes hot in a freaky sort of way.

But I don't get the Beth Phoenix love. I mean that jaw could break a man's face if you were to make out with her for too long.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
if it a section of this board truly sickens you, and you come into that section, hopefully you're aware that you're being an idiot.

the only thing that really sickens me is the stupid IWC talk. and what i mean by that is when someones like "oh typical IWC, insert bullshit about how they're sheep, and how they like this and don't like that, blah blah blah."

everyone has a different opinion. the majority opinion doesn't mean people followed it like sheep, it could just mean that, you know, a lot of people like said thing.

like the "oh, stupid IWC and them always wanting heels." well, why wouldn't ANYONE want a heel? it's not like the WWE has bothered to write any interesting face characters over the past several years, so of course the majority of people want/favor heels. thats not an IWC thing, its just a common preference thing.

but yeah, the IWC self-hatred really should kill itself.

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IWC hatred is ironic, since we're all a part of it and when people generalize and state that the IWC is full of brainless twats they should know they're including themselves.

I'm really fed up of the hate, directed towards almost anything the WWE presents. Del Rio will fall through a table from over 15 feet high, but people will still complain saying the spot was worthless and/or there should have been more tables for him to fall through.

1 - 20 of 284 Posts