Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you like to see Sheamus do? Obviously he's receiving a big face push, and right now he's just in a filler feud with Christian, but who should Sheamus feud with next? In what type of storyline? Discuss.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Well he most likely will feud with the World Heavyweight Champion next (most likely Mark Henry if he retains at HIAC) cause Sheamus is the only Babyface currently that has great amount of momentum on his side currently, he is on a killer roll right now but I wouldn’t mind him seeing a feud with himself and Cody Rhodes to continue to bring the credibility towards the Intercontinental Championship. Besides it will add another accomplishment to Sheamus decorated resume anyway if he actually does win the Intercontinental title down the line which I will have no problem against. But logically Sheamus will be put in the main event scene after he squashes Christian.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Yes. Pyro, we get it, you hate Sheamus.

Look, give him a break. Why not continue insulting Orton as an overpushed sack of crap? Come on, youve been doing it for years and had a great run, youve done too well to let go of it now.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Look, give him a break. Why not continue insulting Orton as an overpushed sack of crap? Come on, youve been doing it for years and had a great run, youve done too well to let go of it now.
I know dude. That Tyrion dude is SOOOO fuckin annoying. It seems like he watches wrestling so he can go on WF and bitch about it.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
its obvious that he will challenge Henry next for the title and will have a good regin but he just don't excite me that much tbh, i do like him but he is not someone i mark for but it would be better to have him champ then Orton and Henry.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Id like to see Sheamus vs Alberto Del Rio next. Sheamus telling Del Rio an Irish folk tale about destiny could be hilarious.

"You see fella, destiny is like a golden horseshoe. Sometimes it's fate, and sometimes, it's stuck straight up your arse!"

·
Registered
615 Posts
I think he will be involved in the WHC fueds as will Orton and a few others but I think Mark Henry will keep it until WM, Sheamus will possibly win the rumble too. He will be one of the top guys in the near future in my opinion.

·
Asuka
96,244 Posts

I'm DYING to give him a break. All he's gotta do is do something to justify his push. So far the only thing he's ever done well is pick the right weight room to train in.

I know dude. That Tyrion dude is SOOOO fuckin annoying. It seems like he watches wrestling so he can go on WF and bitch about it.
:rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts